3.24.2 Hotfix 7

d4 bad
d4 bad indeed, but is it worse than t17?
PoE becomes very caste system-ish
"
sirgog wrote:
Really liking the new willingness for GGG to admit and fix mistakes mid-league.

3.23 wouldn't have been such a debacle if you'd had the courage to fix the Abyss spire/multiproj rubbish as soon as it was found instead of letting it wreck the league economy.

True and yet, people love it when they leave broken interactions in the game. If Rogue Exiles drop hundreds of divines per map, many would rather that just stays and is abused for 3-4 months. We'd have divs be worth 25c by now if that was going on, but those who want broken stuff to stay in the game don't care about long term consequences.

To me, they still have much to nerf. This was a gigantic patch with so many changes that are just too impactful for the balance of the endgame. People won't be able to call anything "chase unique" if the market generate more of them than anyone else is chasing.

They'll have a lot of work to do to balance t17 and scarabs. Even those who have proven most successful at abusing all of this don't like it... like fubgun. It's been 2 leagues in a row where loot have become a real issue. They think if they keep the "big reward" people will be kept happy. But they aren't, so maybe we need a nerf hammer to tone this all down. People won't love to get less loot, but it's necessary so rare things remain fun to find.
Unplayable on MacOS, immediate crashing when attempting to launch the both the Steam and Native client since patch.
"
Fixxxer142857 wrote:
Can you guys check out essence and allflame interactions? Multiple time while farming essences I will use allflames (mainly happens with the scarab allflames) in conjunction with the essence scarab of calcification. If one of the allflame mobs are in an essence, most of the time they will not drop the essences that are showing on them.

it doesnt benefit players so good luck with that
"
Fixxxer142857 wrote:
Can you guys check out essence and allflame interactions? Multiple time while farming essences I will use allflames (mainly happens with the scarab allflames) in conjunction with the essence scarab of calcification. If one of the allflame mobs are in an essence, most of the time they will not drop the essences that are showing on them.

this
I was able to fix the crash on my mac (M1) by deleting the executable in the folder "~/Library/Application Support/Path of Exile", so the launcher now starts but it fails with:

Connection failure: Unable to connect to patching server!

May be servers are still down for patching ?
Still no fix to scarabs that were broken before you introduced the news scarabs during the league (e.g. Sulphite Scarab of Fumes) so late into the league??? Or fixing the issue where scarabs from blocked content still drop in maps??? And this far into a league where one of the big things was "ooo, look, we did a big scarab rework"??

This league is not the worst, but the fact that:
1. We can't skip the league mechanic (like with previous leagues) combined with the fact that haunted mods add difficulty without being at all rewarding,
2. Devoted mods with Divines are so rare they may as well not even exist but nerf clearly nerf the drop rates of raw Div in maps lower than T17 (10 raw Div drops, maybe, excluding 4 from the one Devoted mod I've seen),
3. The uber uber nerf to the Nameless Seer when it is already so rare (would it be soooooo bad if the Seer had a minimum of T1/T0 uniques with fully linked sockets when, even in a party you can only get "purchase" 1 unique!? Good grief people!!!),
4. Introducing T17 maps with each clearly only dropping from certain T16 maps without actually specifying, and
5. The nerfs coming based off of the <0.5% of player base that run in 6-man MF parties
just says sooo much about how you really only worry about your uber top tier players/streamers and the casuals who only have a few hours a day to play.
now is unplayable on MacOS, immediate crashing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info