HCSSF Scion Scavenger Hunt 10 Day League

"
Tresemme wrote:
This is probably the most fun looking private league out there anyways, most of them just roll SC and fuck all rinse and repeat new league pop every week, boredom central. Some spice is always welcome, something out of comfort zone but fuck me 3 in the morning league start. I expect chain dd to be prime culprit in the ladder.

Since we aren't racing each other, only ourselves, the league start time doesn't super matter. If someone gets 12 items in 4 days and someone gets 12 in 10 days, it is still the same rank.
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
Last edited by gigan988 on May 17, 2024, 12:58:38 PM
No chance to take holy flame totem from templar?
If rules start bending, then it erodes the point and the fun/challenge of it...act 3 library doesn't take long, so holy totem can be had pretty quickly regardless.
why do u select standard? without necropolis?
"

Halal.
Hello, how to join the league?
"

I wanted a break from Necropolis.

The league is full, but some players have not yet started. If they have not made a character within 24 hours of league start, I will likely open up those slots.
boop
Last edited by tmlvtt on May 18, 2024, 11:50:52 AM
Whew ! Looks like league is dominated by CF / Exsang. Looking like a quite a few no shows overall...
"
Tresemme wrote:
Whew ! Looks like league is dominated by CF / Exsang. Looking like a quite a few no shows overall...

Yes there are some slots open, and its not too late to jump in and give it a go. This is not a race league; the goal is to get as many of the 12 items within the 10 days at your own pace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info