New Microtransaction: Sacred Wisps Portal Effect

I will never drop my Breach Portal Effect.
I miss the days when league-specific portals were the 36 challenge reward.
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
"
aLamew wrote:

Breach was 20. But yeah.
0% chance most of us are buying anything while we watch this game die. More effort in MTX than the game itself.
Maybe its me, but seems a little much? Although its not a serious concern, its more a feeling that there is a better solution. Eventually 1 individual will take up a space that 10 would take up, if its not already a thing.

Spoiler

I'm not trying to be rude or call anyone out. If I had my options set to supporter buttons my number of rows would also be many. I understand there are pros and cons to everything, I just wonder what exactly those are in this regard.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
This is really pretty and I love it. Although I hope we get more stuff the to MTX store outside of mystery boxes.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Nice one!
"
aLamew wrote:

+1
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info