3.24.2 Hotfix 6

thanks for deleting my item. much appreciated.
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:

Funny how "lack of testing" is always brought up when some obscure fringe bug gets discovered by the 10s of thousands of players. Finding EVERY single bug using a group of testers is impossible.

I'm not talking about finding all the bugs. They put divine drops on map device while simple test would show that players can just spam open maps and get 70 div from one map. I bet they only tested it on "average player" case opening 10 maps per hour max. Next they do "unique monsters drop unique item" scarab while adding rogue exile allflame, and "10 beyond portal on unique slain" scarab. Of course it was not that obvious prior to abuse, but are devs so lost in their game full of loot multipliers that they cannot use a little more advanced testing system?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/98Dr4M8fK
theres more
Wrong thread
Last edited by mmmyummymmm on May 8, 2024, 5:40:46 AM
"
Hapseleg wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/98Dr4M8fK
theres more

No those are dead; The very moment they change zones / log out or log back in the sockets disappear.

You can't hide in it anywhere cause it's a database capture.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 8, 2024, 6:08:20 AM
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed items that had an invalid number of sockets

This is a joke, right? As of this writing, there are hundreds if not thousands of such (verified) items listed on the official trade platform.
Last edited by tomay on May 8, 2024, 6:24:01 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed items that had an invalid number of sockets

This is a joke, right? As of this writing, there are hundreds if not thousands of such (verified) items listed on the official trade platform.

Those are gone by default the moment they move or log out / log in or even touch it.

I know this because I had 30 people ready to do that lol and the VERY second they moved out of a zone or logged out it takes out the socket.

This is also the case in standard.

The very moment they try to trade the item the sockets blow up.

They can't do anything with them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 8, 2024, 6:32:56 AM
Can we please have a fix for path of exile that you can play with sound on again? I have all sound off now since a month. These tambourine goblins are soo annoying ...
If you didn't ban anyone for this, I will never buy another supporter pack. So many people have gotten away with exploiting your league and you do nothing.
"
natural183 wrote:
That is what combination of boring league, lack of testing and unclear policies make does to players: everyone is mad, no one is happy about devs' decisions.

When outrages like this happened before (when Chris was in charge?) we at least could see a Manifest describing why the game is going where it's going. Now it seems like they hope that PoE2 will redeem everything. And it can, but it is what, 3 leagues away? Before that I would like to read a wall of text explaining GGG's position on things. Devs, please don't walk away like all this situation needed was a small hotfix.

Why is Chris not running things ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info