MASSIVE Crafting Bug - Power Imbalance

This bug needs to be fixed ASAP. If you use Tailoring/Tempering Orb and get -3 sockets, then use the black morrigan craft to make the item 6L or 6S (either works), it overwrites the enchant and provides that item with a 6L or 6S...

Please fix this before someone creates "The One" item that everyone has to mirror and create a massive power imblance.

Thanks,

P.S. I plan on reverting my chest piece here. Just showing it as an example.
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 5:52:56 AM
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
@Jatin_GGG . Thank you! I'm glad this can be fixed before anyone abuses it.
This has been possible before the introduction of Black Morrigan. Double checked Standard and there 6L items in Standard with the same -3 socket enchant.
I believe those were different methods with obviously similar results. Hopefully this doesn't impact the mirror market.
"
OMGHALP wrote:

This bug needs to be fixed ASAP. If you use Tailoring/Tempering Orb and get -3 sockets, then use the black morrigan craft to make the item 6L or 6S (either works), it overwrites the enchant and provides that item with a 6L or 6S...

Please fix this before someone creates "The One" item that everyone has to mirror and create a massive power imblance.

Thanks,

P.S. I plan on reverting my chest piece here. Just showing it as an example.

By posting this publicly, you've guaranteed that mirror crafters are churning out bases with it now to work on in the future. 🤦‍♂️
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
This has been possible before the introduction of Black Morrigan. Double checked Standard and there 6L items in Standard with the same -3 socket enchant.

Those items are from the pervious bug exploit using another bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Surely you didn't perform the bug, then make 6 white sockets, then decide to get rid of it.
lel
patient zero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info