big nerf loot 70% after last patch

"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
4193030023 wrote:
Devs need to see how D4 is improving it's game and maybe learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5-Y0gpfyk
Yet you guys will send everyone in GGG death threats and literally chase them away from direct communication lol.
"
kyobusa wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
4193030023 wrote:
Devs need to see how D4 is improving it's game and maybe learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5-Y0gpfyk
Yet you guys will send everyone in GGG death threats and literally chase them away from direct communication lol.
That wasn't necessary. Come on now.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Apr 24, 2024, 3:41:48 PM
There is no loot nerf but the non-T17 meta being strongbox MF farming after the addition of 10,000,000 different scarabs that were supposed to add variety to the game is extremely stupid.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
There is no loot nerf but the non-T17 meta being strongbox MF farming after the addition of 10,000,000 different scarabs that were supposed to add variety to the game is extremely stupid.

Strongboxes are just too good in combination with the league mechanic. Without it, I doubt we'll see this many Ambush farmers - and more variety will emerge.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Meanwhile I'm doing 70-100 divs an hour while OP thinks it's nerfed

LOL

T17S CHA-CHING

Try T16 maps.

the only way i go back to t 16 maps it will be to get my char to level 100 with allflame ww beast + shrine exp + breach

other than that,

in about 400+ crimson temples i got FUCKALL

not even 1 mageblood card

and i opened humungus ammount of chests
hell, i even crafted haunted modifier (warcry open box)

running alch and go ziggurat can net you 1-3 divines from frags alone
Honestly I think a lot of people would be happier if trade wasn't required to get to an expected level of div/hour. Raw drops should be improved in my opinion.
"
nkyp wrote:
ggg big nerf loot 70% why?
they are like said not play anymore

Dude, do you know how to form sentences?

Post proof when you make claims, too.
what proof you need? I made t16 cemetery with strongbox and ritual strategy and i had 1 and half inventory ...now i cannt half inventory
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Oh those are about 30-50 an hour? Using ben's strat pretty basic.

Cmon people it's not hard.

Why don't you try instead of doing hypotheticals?

I've done it and made munz ben even TEACHES YOU THE ENTIRE strat in the fucking vod before he died.

Next? Anyone else?

LOL

#1. You are basing this off of streamer luck. They are in a different bracket. No one will ever confirm it but it is the same in every game. They are advertisers, of course they are going to rake in tons of loot.

#2. I have been running 8-mod corrupted t16's juiced with deli - strongboxes. I have yet to see a card higher than the native map card - the fortunate.

I can count on one hand the amount of divines I have had drop.

Now, tell me the drop rates have not been nerfed...
Ok I'm telling you it hasn't been nerfed.

lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 26, 2024, 1:35:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info