3.24.1 Hotfix 3

Pretty sure Sulphite was ment to say Azurite But either way good news for delvers . Hopefully Resonator prices begin to climb

who didn't know, people farmed 200+ logbooks per Map, this drop from one strongbox lol
Looking forward to see the next nerf
Nerfcropolis...
Definitely I think this whole league needs a full restart for all the players (including ruthless/SSF/private). This whole situation is just a mess that this dev team NEEDS to step up to right now.

It is worrying thinking what the state of PoE2 will be like after taking a look at how PoE1 has been last few years. What should've been easily one of the best things ever, now we pray it is 'okay' at the very least.
Wow this league is just a mess. Stop nerfing and re work t17s and item drops
worst league, bad idea was back to poe after skip 2 leagues
"Oh look! People are finding a way to get loot in our LOOTER ARPG, quickly, put your nerf gloves we got work to do"

That is how I imagine them being in the office right now, while the performance is completely trash, the lagspikes are unbearable, thanks to all nerfs we have the worst economy of the past few leagues.

T17 and scarabs are the two things that are hitting very hard on the economy aswell.

And to top it off, there are things that require buffs because they feel completely underwhelming and you don't work on that.

But hey, we can corrupt flasks bro, is all chill.
"
Vic5Vicious wrote:
"Oh look! People are finding a way to get loot in our LOOTER ARPG, quickly, put your nerf gloves we got work to do"

That is how I imagine them being in the office right now, while the performance is completely trash, the lagspikes are unbearable, thanks to all nerfs we have the worst economy of the past few leagues.

T17 and scarabs are the two things that are hitting very hard on the economy aswell.

And to top it off, there are things that require buffs because they feel completely underwhelming and you don't work on that.

But hey, we can corrupt flasks bro, is all chill.

Mark party player, this league about farm scarabs for party players xD
Hey GGG,
Here's an idea:

Please consider in the future refraining from simultaneously releasing league that directly affects all content in maps, including other leagues and a rework of a major system that also affects maps.

It is clearly obvious your testing capabilities are not big enough to prevent hundreds of thousands of players from finding a major exploit. Not even talking about cancer streamers that popularize them.

Hope to see group play loot value and T17's nerfed in the future.

Thank you in advance!
Love how every hotfix my game goes back to 30 fps in hideout. Again, was playing fine last night, and today...
Awaiting hotfix for the hotfix, tx in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info