3.24.1 Hotfix 2

And to all community members, maybe if we unite we will be heard for once. If you want to support any of the ideas I have listed and potentially a league reset which would make this league fair for everyone, can you please add posts to this thread:

"GGG, please allow players to fairly vote for a complete League Reset. (Main Reasons: There are 14k Magebloods currently equipped, The gap between an average player and top players is bigger than ever before, economy is completely destroyed)"
Where my breach ring craft for necropolis grave? Please, add it.
Смех станет воплем, жизнь станет смертью...
stop be delusional none will reset the league after 19 days...
is hard balance this game cause there are the people with time that will get 50m dps+ and be able to do t17 and the people who play 1-3 hours a day that require like 3-4 weeks to get there people need reduce a bit their expectations if they dont have time
nice, patch and mac-installer and updater crashes. GGG and Mac is like a ride on an atomicbomb shortly before detonation
yaaaaaaaawn
"
And finally, perhaps some ideas for you to consider alongside all of the above:

Voting System:
* All players who have logged in at least once during Necropolis League and which Account Creation Date exceeds at least 3 weeks period are allowed to vote once for whether the League should be restarted.
* Players who have not participated in Necropolis League or recently created Accounts are excluded from voting (to prevent cases where those who farmed tons of currency would like to keep the existing league in place and create multiple accounts to achieve such outcome)
* Overwhelming majority of players would have to vote for league reset for it to occur.

Further changes:
* Nerfs to Devoted Modifiers were also too harsh and, even though it's been only short couple of weeks since the league start, if someone couldn't join early, they are now highly discouraged from doing so, due to the fact that now all sources of currency and farming strategies almost disappeared from the game after the recent storm of nerfs to pretty much all mechanics.
* Allflames and Coffins problems - perhaps you should think about getting specialized Stash Tabs for that - depending on whether GGG would ever consider it going core, as I understand development resources would have to be assigned to achieve it. I guess that many players would not mind buying additional, well-organized space for those to be able to easily trade Coffins / All Flames in stacks. It would be nice if those currency items could become stackable in some way as well. (Maybe, for more common options, removing Item Level alltogether could help achieve this)
* Some of the changes I outlined previously (changing rarity, removing Corpse Types) could greatly enhance trading experience and make coffins more valuable.
* Adding new node that decreases the chance of the most common Grave Craft Corpses from dropping by 30% (Explicit Modifier +/-, Item Level +/-, Quality modifiers, Sockets/Links, Randomise)
* Adding new node that decreased the chance of Unique Craft Coffins being dropped

There are still plenty of farming strats. Just search youtube, they are all over the place.
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
And to all community members, maybe if we unite we will be heard for once. If you want to support any of the ideas I have listed and potentially a league reset which would make this league fair for everyone, can you please add posts to this thread:

"GGG, please allow players to fairly vote for a complete League Reset. (Main Reasons: There are 14k Magebloods currently equipped, The gap between an average player and top players is bigger than ever before, economy is completely destroyed)"

A league restart wont bring players back, and people do not wish to relevel their charrs, it sound good on paper but no1 really wants this, you might think u do, but u dont.

so plz stop asking for a league restart, you have no idea of many you would fuck over by allowing this to happen just because some people didnt get to use a strat that other people did, if u want a restart, go make your own privat league.
Last edited by Tuganace on Apr 17, 2024, 2:29:27 PM
"
Tuganace wrote:
"
SebZ_POE wrote:

A league restart wont bring players back, and people do not wish to relevel their charrs, it sound good on paper but no1 really wants this, you might think u do, but u dont.

so plz stop asking for a league restart, you have no idea of many you would fuck over by allowing this to happen just because some people didnt get to use a strat that other people did, if u want a restart, go make your own privat league.
Don't have to be so toxic in getting a point across ykno
If you think my post was toxic, you need to toughen up and prepare yourself for the real world cause you haven't seen what "toxic" is then. I was merely stating facts and gave you a suggestion, nothing in my post could be described as "toxic"
no league restart will make me feel happy playing in this league. fix it in 3.25. I dislike the patch the fun out because the 1%ers exploit it method league of 3.24

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info