FIX T17. TY.

Feels dirty copy pasting my case for T17s from another thread here. This thread seems of much less quality though, so who cares. Anyway...

Spoiler
I don't get the hate for T17s, though I do understand the dislike for wat's gated behind them.
- Ubers
- 5th map slot

It's more end-game content for people whose builds have reached the point where they want to try something more challenging. Some of the replies here outline that they can do Ubers though can't do T17s. Is it that the "bridge between" concept is not accurate and that's why people are not happy? Being able to clear ubers, though not T17s goes against GGG's definition of what should be classified as more difficult?

I personally don't like the fact that the drop rate for them is low and Ubers are gated behind them. I feel like I'm running 1/10th the ubers I used to as bossing was my main objective prior to 3.24. running 28 maps gave you a shot at 1 uber, which was very convenient. I get why they did it though.

If it's from a pure difficulty standpoint, I don't agree with the dislike of t17s now we can reroll them. I think they should be the hardest content there is and I'm grateful for them. Larger maps, more mobs and therefore more drops, harder content and a harder/better test of your build. Running petrified blood and progenesis was enough to survive 350% quant, 12k wisp, t16, deli maps last league. It just felt stupid.

Playing since release, I've been gated behind efficacy gates many times. I remember when uber Atziri was something only the top1% could do. Normal Atziri was out for a whole year before I even heard there's a secret uber version. People needed elder carries and nobody would enter the boss room in vaal temple. Lol, I remember when Malformation T9 Piety was too rippy. Remember how hard Malachai was when Core maps came out?

If you're a new player, then I get the frustration. The power fantasy/creep has grown exponentially over time and that rate of growth causes massive FOMO.

T17s are great.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 14, 2024, 8:15:27 PM
The T17 maps aren't that bad, rolling mods because 2/3 of the mods break my build and the fact that they're influenced by the Atlas just suck hard.

I got kicked out of my instance earlier because 4 projectiles became 11 and two/three packs of water bubble kept spamming over 100 projectiles each every 2 or 3 seconds. The instance probably couldn't handle the sh*tshow of projectiles. The bubbles were casting so many projectiles sometimes you couldn't see the balls until they reached their end.

Here a screen I took by mistake trying to hit the stat/latency F key, the giant bright white thingy are the water projectiles the water bubbles throw. I doubt this is something they intended for these maps.

Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 15, 2024, 5:20:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info