Fractured Influenced items are now possible due to Necropolis crafting

There's multi fractured influenced items available.

Is this wrong? a bug?
the new power creep?

The floodgates are open... you might as well just remove the limitation of fracture orbs not being allowed on influenced items if thats the case.

Example:
Fractured Shaper item....

You can also get fractured influence mods...

Last edited by IrishRoyal on Apr 11, 2024, 11:52:34 AM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 8:13:07 PM
hoho start the fire time for a hotfix.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Completely game destroying, game breaking exploit #3 of league! A new record!

What will streamers say about this league now that graveyard crafting is 1000x stronger than recombinators, OG Harvest, and Ritual Harvest? Harvest was the worst thing GGG ever added to the game according to every single prominent streamer in the community.
Like Harvest, this is a new crafting simulator, this has nothing to do with the ARPG genre.
Imagine if you could have a decent chance finding rare items with 5-6 tier 1/2 mods directly off the ground while doing mapping content and the bosses in those maps?

Nah, we don't want that in an ARPG. Here, play this crafting spreadsheet simulator instead.
This is totally ok. An item printer at any ilvl you want on any base you want with any fractured mod you want perfectly divined with zero cost. This surely isn't the same as when during Harvest streamers made hundreds of hours of videos about how the game was completely broken forever because Harvest was an item printer :)

This is totally different. Now it's completely fine and ok. This is just a sample of what you can make. These gloves can be deterministically crafted, at a 1/2 chance, for 2 divines per attempt. Now think of what you can do with Grasping Mails and other items with actual currency investment.

Edit: Awakener's Orbs work too! You're guaranteed 4-mod perfect influenced items. Here is a failure. You'll see it has 9% increased dexterity on it. That's because it has Elder + Hunter + fracture on it. LMAO this is incredible. The entire economy is ruined forever.

Edit 2: Confirmed you can't move elder influence onto shaper influence, only conqueror onto shaper/elder and possibly vice versa. Further edit: I'm proven wrong by the trade site - you can move elder and shaper influence together - but I'm unable to on gloves for some reason. Hotfixed?
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Apr 11, 2024, 1:04:48 PM
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
This is totally ok. An item printer at any ilvl you want on any base you want with any fractured mod you want perfectly divined with zero cost. This surely isn't the same as when during Harvest streamers made hundreds of hours of videos about how the game was completely broken forever because Harvest was an item printer :)

This is totally different. Now it's completely fine and ok. This is just a sample of what you can make. These gloves can be deterministically crafted, at a 1/2 chance, for 2 divines per attempt. Now think of what you can do with Grasping Mails and other items with actual currency investment.

I have a question about this item specifically: I don't see an influence indicator up at the top, so would it be possible to add eldritch searing/eater implicits on top of the fractured shaper mods? I see the deep-space background, but only fractured indicators. Edit: I am guessing that the 2 fractured mods are filling the indicators and displacing the shaper indicators.

Is this years of care in creating a balanced crafting system either accidentally or intentionally tossed overboard?

It might prove true that the original (reintroduced) harvest crafting system was conservative in comparison, since this system seems to offer a lot more determinacy on top of previously-impossible interactions...just based on seeing the items and 3rd-party reports of possibilities and not based on direct experience with the system.
Last edited by MoonPeace on Apr 11, 2024, 1:24:13 PM
Just checked and no, you can't add eater/exarch mods. The item appears with the fracture symbol on the left, and the shaper symbol on the right in game.

The fractured elder/hunter gloves appear in game with the fracture symbol on the left and the elder symbol on the right. Elder was the original influence before awakening. The graphic has both elder and hunter influence and it shows up with "has elder influence" and "has hunter influence" on the trade site.

What I don't understand is how people have Blizzard Crowns and other stuff with shaper+elder+fracture. Maybe it's just a peculiarity of gloves that they can't be awakened together?

Edit: Figured it out. You needed to have another influenced affix on the shaper gloves to transfer the influence.

Edit 2: So I suppose you could use Essence of Horror on base. Suffixes can't be changed. Reforge speed. 1 div for bristle matron + essence + speed. Suffixes can't be changed. Veiled 1/2, with a ~1/2.5 chance. Craft whatever you want.

Total cost of spark gloves (or whatever other projectile you'd care to use) is deterministically under 20 div.
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Apr 11, 2024, 2:01:04 PM

Well... shit.
hoho we're D3 levels of powercreep now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info