Players who did not abuse the Rogue Exiles mechanic - Closed Community Thread

"
wdym by frogs giving you 190d?

probably the turn and burn strat before GGG nerfed it into the ground with this patch.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3503208
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I'm finally done with act 4, on my way!
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

HCSSF treating me right, who cares about the "state of the economy" if you can make your own

Hoho poor trade players with their poor d/h flex while you max out your fun/h.
Trade should be nuked from this game. Would be interesting to see how most would suddenly get nothing done anymore.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Best I can do

Seriously now, I'm OK with everyone having their fun, but I do not get it. What's the point of rushing, to the point of "abusing" mechanics? Do you guys feel accomplished now? If so, great.

Not my kind of fun I guess.
Playing SSF having fun, on ACT 9. Its nice just playing the game not trying to play just to make currency.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Best I can do

Seriously now, I'm OK with everyone having their fun, but I do not get it. What's the point of rushing, to the point of "abusing" mechanics? Do you guys feel accomplished now? If so, great.

Some people are just competetive and enjoy that part of the game. I really dont see whats so hard to grasp about this principle.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Best I can do

> "I dont get why people play SSF"
> "I dont get why people play trade"
> "I dont get why people play hardcore"
> "I dont get why people play softcore"

Different stroke for different folks.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
A not insignificant portion of the exploiters are also the ones price fixing etc. After all, if they can get the matket broken enough some of those players priced out if what they need to get through what should be normal dedicated game play will see the forbidden fruit and become rmt whales. Not sure why GGG doesn't do more about that.
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
A not insignificant portion of the exploiters are also the ones price fixing etc. After all, if they can get the matket broken enough some of those players priced out if what they need to get through what should be normal dedicated game play will see the forbidden fruit and become rmt whales. Not sure why GGG doesn't do more about that.

Why they dont do more?

They have been outsourcing to TMT, known RMTers, for almost the entire game.

They are not (1) helpless bystanders, (2) unaware, or (3) trying to fix things.

They made the situation what it is, they like the situation.

_

On topic, helped my group exploit the frog/divines for a bit but then just had no interest in the league. There are no real interesting combinations or results. The new atlas is ok but not enough on its own unless you love spreadsheet crafting.
Good to see some others not rushing it.
Act 10, here. :o)

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Apr 12, 2024, 12:36:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info