Players who did not abuse the Rogue Exiles mechanic - Closed Community Thread

I earned my
through Ultimatums, how did you earn your
?

Link your
and let the community know how you farmed your
that wasn't abusing the Rogue Exiles mechanic.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 3:33:56 PM
I also didnt abuse it. Because I left league day 2.
Farmed

MB (at 180div) and 4 Shards at 2nd weekend.

I started the league farming blight t16 in toxic sewer + blighted maps for the initial gearing (as you can literally farm this stuff naked aside from ring anoints), transitioned into breach with chayula + breachlord scarabs and selling chayulas breachstones in huge bulk. To mix it up I also did some Shaper Guardian boss rush with the mavens triple-boss node, selling bulks of conq.- and elder-maps. For essences I only focussed on getting many on the map, I did not use the scarab for +1 nor the other expensive one as this makes t16 far too hard, but the special essences were like 20-25c as well so I focussed deliberately on generating t hose, turning via Harvest and selling them in bulk too.

So overall just a lot of general, low-cost, alch-and-go supply strats. Weekend 1 full, Monday through Wednesday free and I actually returned to office on Thursday, still able to afford aforementioned gear which roughly estimated 19,6 mirror shards at the time I bought MB.

If I would have estimated the price drop... holy fuck, I would have just bought mirror shards all the way and be rich now instead of sitting on a 5c belt.
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 11, 2024, 3:50:22 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
I also didnt abuse it. Because I left league day 2.

https://youtu.be/zhpMSgw2EBA?t=1756

"
Vennto wrote:
Farmed

MB (at 180div) and 4 Shards at 2nd weekend.

I started the league farming blight t16 in toxic sewer + blighted maps for the initial gearing (as you can literally farm this stuff naked aside from ring anoints), transitioned into breach with chayula + breachlord scarabs and selling chayulas breachstones in huge bulk. To mix it up I also did some Shaper Guardian boss rush with the mavens triple-boss node, selling bulks of conq.- and elder-maps. For essences I only focussed on getting many on the map, I did not use the scarab for +1 nor the other expensive one as this makes t16 far too hard, but the special essences were like 20-25c as well so I focussed deliberately on generating t hose, turning via Harvest and selling them in bulk too.

So overall just a lot of general, low-cost, alch-and-go supply strats. Weekend 1 full, Monday through Wednesday free and I actually returned to office on Thursday, still able to afford aforementioned gear which roughly estimated 19,6 mirror shards at the time I bought MB.

If I would have estimated the price drop... holy fuck, I would have just bought mirror shards all the way and be rich now instead of sitting on a 5c belt.

Damn, big man out here! Good job!

The Chayula strat is good. You probably could have made more money with Conq bosses instead of Guardian.

What price drop? LOL You must not know the news that MB price doubled overnight.

HH went from 19 to 90 for a few hours.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Currently running heist.

I will let you know when I get one :D
Almost through the acts.

Dont care about whos is bigger pics.

For actual farming this league I did Ritual, which was rewarding but honestly less rewarding than just maxing out corpse/allflame drops per hour. Seer gave me a Defiance of Destiny to sell which helped out a lot.

Oh and frogs gave me 190 div.
i literally droped mageblood from the exile strat 2 hours before they announced patch notes so i am happy with that
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

For actual farming this league I did Ritual, which was rewarding but honestly less rewarding than just maxing out corpse/allflame drops per hour. Seer gave me a Defiance of Destiny to sell which helped out a lot.

Oh and frogs gave me 190 div.

wdym by frogs giving you 190d?

HCSSF treating me right, who cares about the "state of the economy" if you can make your own
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info