3.24.1 Patch Notes

This is ridiculous. [Removed by Support] Now that the economy is completely broken and there are rivers of HH, MB and others out there. They will simply nerf the strategy. In other words, whoever won with this farm will win 2x. Now the price of all items will rise exorbitantly and in addition to having abused the strategy and farming mirrors and more mirrors, they will earn even more currency. While the rest will be even more screwed. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back in the next league, or not.
Good luck to everyone else who wants to continue being exploited in this league.

THE MINIMUM THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER WITH THIS NERF WAS TO GIVE A 2-3 DAY ROLLBACK SO THAT EVERYONE WHO ABUSED IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE LEAGUE. I BET THE MAJORITY WOULD SUPPORT THIS DECISION MUCH MORE!
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 10, 2024, 11:30:33 PM
so it was already a poop league, so you took the only way to make it fun. by making any currency and nerfed it. Nice.
well i guess its time for torchlight infinte
Very disappointed in the Allflame of Anarchy change. I think the original idea was fun and allowed for funs strats.
Good Luck, Exile.
-Jack
Well done, but too late, the damage is already done.

Affliction followed by this ; tired of loot shower simulator.

I quit today.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Has strats in the game that makes rich get richer -> Nerfs all the good strats with no warning before casuals can catch up and do those strats but rich walks away even richer.
Thanks for this GGG, nerfed the only things that i wanted to try this league.
Now the best solution is let everyone enjoy the mount of mirror shards rather than kill it halfway.

It won't save the trash endgame at all and will only lead to a poor and bare gameplay, with more frustration for nonMF players.

The MF tried to save the league but killed at the late beginning. Now that you missed the correct time the best way is let it go, everyone enjoys it.

Best time to quit the league bros~.
"
The Allflame Ember of Anarchy now causes a Monster Pack to be composed of a single Rogue Exile, instead of multiple.

so, nice, again nerfing things other people abused already and now the rest cant have it
Yeah great job GGG, glad you play tested this league. Always fun when the economy is destroyed 1 week into the league.

T17's are great btw -_- .... keep catering to that 1%.
W In Chat
Amnesia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info