3.24.1 Patch Notes

ty but sadly no bans for print mirrs/hh/etc

rule exploit early exploit often works
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Apr 11, 2024, 3:30:54 PM
"
Still no controller fixes? Not a single one? Do none of the devs even play with controller?

For real, they have a few bugs with headsets and controllers and seem like they couldn’t care less
And please fix your servers! Every second map is so full of lags, it's not playable in this state! Absolutely fun killing.
League was over after a weak . No fun with the new atlas system scrabs and the other bullshitt
As usual, no accountability. For devs or the streamers that exploited the seer/div situation online for thousands of people to see.

For years we have the same situation, the first 2 weeks of the league belongs to streamers destroying the game for the rest of the player base. And the player base pays for it, not the exploiters. They have to pay inflated prices because market is cornered, they have to play a nerfed version of the game and if they want to see a specific mechanic ( like seer/ div map mod), they will see it on youtube.

Maybe is time for PTR. Other lesser, did it, why not GGG ? It is clearly not on top of the situation and all they have are "excuses" or "principles".

However, one question remains, why took 1 week to fix the mirror printing machine ?

PS. Hire a UI team for the league mechanic. Adding complexity by obfuscation is like tech from 50 years ago.
Когда уберов вернут как было?
Yeah, no. I'm out. GLHF GGG!
"
Deadboo wrote:
As usual, no accountability. For devs or the streamers that exploited the seer/div situation online for thousands of people to see.

For years we have the same situation, the first 2 weeks of the league belongs to streamers destroying the game for the rest of the player base. And the player base pays for it, not the exploiters. They have to pay inflated prices because market is cornered, they have to play a nerfed version of the game and if they want to see a specific mechanic ( like seer/ div map mod), they will see it on youtube.

Maybe is time for PTR. Other lesser, did it, why not GGG ? It is clearly not on top of the situation and all they have are "excuses" or "principles".

However, one question remains, why took 1 week to fix the mirror printing machine ?

PS. Hire a UI team for the league mechanic. Adding complexity by obfuscation is like tech from 50 years ago.

This x1000. If they just got rid of MF outside of map juicing, re-evaluated some drop rates...then the same people who run their professional 6 man farm group every league wouldn't be able to brick the eco for the rest of us. The many exploits this league just exacerbated everything on top of that. Truly disappointed.
"
Alatikus wrote:
IDK, never could use the "efficient farming strat that was nerved" regardless. But it shows a deeper problem, there is a chasm between casual and upper echelon of POE players. Now more than ever.
Today I logged in again, but with the changes to scarabs, atlas, and the introduction of T17 it is now clear to me that I do not have the energy or time or knowledge to do them efficiently.
Seeing a bunch of lower currency drop while others have shoveling in a huge amount of currency ... call it fomo, call it envy, whatever. It is just demotivating as hell.

The league is just crafting, which I hate in POE, and the random modifiers in T1-16. I think I will just give up on this league.

Couldnt say it better myself so ill just quote this.

As a side note, i saw in league trailers that somewhere should be a seer npc with rewards; im in red maps now but never saw him as an option or whatever.

Still im feeling somewhat grateful that this situatioon allows me to leave a league early and play some backlog games or read some books. Maybe, just maybe will cure my PoE addiction that is ongoing since 2014.

Peace out!
Last edited by Zenshii on Apr 11, 2024, 5:23:08 PM
everytime I read the patch notes, I'm like cool, they removed something else I haven't even gotten to because it was exploited by a bunch of no life streamers. Now, I just get to suffer with the inflated prices of everything with no way to get the same resources.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info