3.24.1 Patch Notes

Ggg, thanks for the update that was necessary for sure!
Kinda late though, but it's okay overall, i think.
Oof,so many salty comments)
I like the league, honestly.
I would want setting up necropolis crafts to be easier than doing 70+ graves for somewhat decent craft. Like half of that effort with maybe less outcome. But it's kinda hard to set it up without trading, and i kinda hate trading :(
I mean.. I've got 5 full stashes of corpses and full morgue and i still can't attempt to craft a +2 arrow ele bow (which is not guaranteed and like 80+ tries for success, and it's good).
But space is kinda low for these kinds of crafts. And I'm using corpses-randomisers too to get those rare crafts, but not enough)
Anyway. I like the league.
Hope there will be a patch with autolooting of corpses and much much more space in morgue.
Thanks for doing what you're doing, ggg!
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
This league - is a one big Disaster.
Unbalanced league mechanic in first week.
Super late - hotfixes and patches for it.

At the same time - allowing certain players to abuse Map fishing devotes for a day, to get some serious divines/Mirrors stock, and then Disabling it for all other players who's not playing 24/7.

Perfomance issues still on top of that.
Well its pretty clear to see current player retention on steam statistics - from 190k league start > 80k right now,in less than 2 weeks.

hahaha yeah just checked this thats crazy
Nice, thank you.
To everyone who prepped for this shenanigans and missed out, did you really think they would leave it alone? making 10 mirrors a day is NOT normal.

To everyone else who missed out, be thankful you are not forced into ONE atlas strat to play for the rest of the league at 1-3 fps just to keep up with the economy.

I for one had no desire to partake in such a lag fest and am very happy they put a complete stop to it.
"
Lyonnel wrote:
Please, GGG, put back the unlocking of the 5th slot by doing Legion Emblems.
I don't care about uber bosses: I just want to do mapping as I did previous leagues and it's awfully frustrating with only three scarabs per map.

Global 820 or tft, easy to get 5th map slot mate
"
julemix wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
julemix wrote:
yea done aswell just spend 5 days preping spending all my currency gettin ready for to night to find out that i spend all my hard work on a worthless strat now gg

Its called taking a risk.

how is that ?

You gambled on a strategy widely known as something close to being an exploit/cheat.
Sel the things, for whatever you can.
"
julemix wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
This league - is a one big Disaster.
Unbalanced league mechanic in first week.
Super late - hotfixes and patches for it.

At the same time - allowing certain players to abuse Map fishing devotes for a day, to get some serious divines/Mirrors stock, and then Disabling it for all other players who's not playing 24/7.

Perfomance issues still on top of that.
Well its pretty clear to see current player retention on steam statistics - from 190k league start > 80k right now,in less than 2 weeks.

hahaha yeah just checked this thats crazy

Drama queens
well i think this league pretty much showed the good and the bad sideeffect of a relatively strong streamer-related gaming community.

one of the obvious bad sideeffects is, the meta spreads like fire in a Woodhouse which makes it close impossible to prebalance a 4 month league cycle content patch to a good state (at least if there isnt a big amount of 24/7 Nolifers with big knowledge of the game mechanics working on the closed alpha test for more than 3 days)
'The Allflame Ember of Anarchy now causes a Monster Pack to be composed of a single Rogue Exile, instead of multiple'

Problem is that the rich are already rich but we--the poor-- who farmed the shovels for gold diggers for minimum wage lost their job.
Are we supposed to farm chaos orb mods or what, nothing valuable drops now besides T17 maps and some scarabs.
ok changes, now time to

1)Remove all the negative monster buff effects from the map machine on activating a map,
2)Remove all the atlas league notables and make them standard for all players in the league,
3)Revert the left button click nerf,
4)Revert the uber boss tables,
5)Buff determination by 50%
6)Buff spell suppression amount on gear and skill tree by 25%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info