Congrats On The Most Boring League Mechanic

"
anti4z500 wrote:
why ppl even argue . no1 cares how many ppl play a league. 90% of $$$ made is before even league launches. so GGG can goof off as much as they want. as long as ppl spend money before even playing league

Most people spend $$ because they like MTX, it has nothing to do whether they gave us good league or bad one.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
why ppl even argue . no1 cares how many ppl play a league. 90% of $$$ made is before even league launches. so GGG can goof off as much as they want. as long as ppl spend money before even playing league

I remember Chris saying it was 50 % of earnings happening in the first 2 weeks of the league... though that's kind of irrelevant, it's more that talking shit on PoE forums is fun, and player numbers are on of the useful topics, and a lot more fun one than arguing about what's deader between melee in PoE and D4.
Last edited by Xyel on Apr 7, 2024, 5:32:01 PM
Now I AFK,if GGG dont Forece player play this league mechanic, maybe I will keep playing。it's to hard for me ,i only have 1-2 hours to play everyday.
Why does the league system even matter as much anymore?

I remember the old D2 days... where I new ladder reset came down and everyone got hyped for it, nothing new added to the game, just a flat reset. And it was 100% fine and ppl jumped in.

The core game is so strong for the most part that it no longer needs leagues to carry it as much as it used to.
"
e1337donkey wrote:
Why does the league system even matter as much anymore?

I remember the old D2 days... where I new ladder reset came down and everyone got hyped for it, nothing new added to the game, just a flat reset. And it was 100% fine and ppl jumped in.

The core game is so strong for the most part that it no longer needs leagues to carry it as much as it used to.

Because most people were programmed to come back only when new stuff is added. Even tho the base game is more than enough to play for few years, playing multiple builds.
Crafting leagues separate the 4- from the 5-heads, and this league sure is no exception.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Apr 9, 2024, 2:54:19 AM
I'm actually quitting this league..its the first where i haven't done all the content. I'm just not having fun. The lack of maps, the shit crafting, and the lantern not being optional really sucked the enjoyment out for me.
"
cvrpapc wrote:
I'm actually quitting this league..its the first where i haven't done all the content. I'm just not having fun. The lack of maps, the shit crafting, and the lantern not being optional really sucked the enjoyment out for me.

Same,no maps no nothing...
My nail in the coffin was when i run out of alchemy orbs,ALCHEMY ORBS mother trucker,i never ever had this problem before like WTF GGG?! screw this "path of tedium" vision...i have better things to do in my life.
STUPID BEAST
Personally dont care for crafting.

Big part of necro numbers i think dont have anything to do with league mechanic though.

Embers are fun, finding new farming methods also fun. New bosses - yes.

Find something you like to do and do that, if u only care for stuff that gives max profit then do that and dont cry that its not the way YOU like to make max profit. Necro league is ok.
"
ERROR502 wrote:
"
cvrpapc wrote:

Same,no maps no nothing...
My nail in the coffin was when i run out of alchemy orbs,ALCHEMY ORBS mother trucker,i never ever had this problem before like WTF GGG?! screw this "path of tedium" vision...i have better things to do in my life.

I thought I was doing something wrong when mapping... I'm happy to see now that I am not the only one running out of alchemy orbs LOL
Last edited by ffogell on Apr 9, 2024, 6:19:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info