Nothing for my build is for sale that is any better than any other leagues

Problem with grave crafting is that its extremely overpowered for elemental/crit builds while other build archetypes like DoT builds can hardly craft anything useful, imo.

Also You either go all in with optimized 64 graves craft or you just waste your time and corpses there's no in between.
"
gabpla111 wrote:
Problem with grave crafting is that its extremely overpowered for elemental/crit builds while other build archetypes like DoT builds can hardly craft anything useful, imo.

Also You either go all in with optimized 64 graves craft or you just waste your time and corpses there's no in between.

every time they have crafting league they keep on forgetting some build type, so that get use to it, and probably just craft item and sell it, in order to fund someoneelse crafting project that is not using graveyard
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Why do you only care about rewards? Why can't you simply enjoy the league mechanic on its own and can't have fun with it even if it's not rewarding? Just play for fun, not for rewards and loot pinatas. Why is it only fun for you, when it gives rewards?

/s
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Grave crafting is not popular at all. I dont know anyone from my friends actually do this.

We all had enough exp with corpses from the very start. It failed even helping with lvling items, so why expect it to be viable in endgame after this?

Its super rewarding..if you take your time to get to know the mechanic...plenty of ppl on youtube explaining how it works :)

going to youtube to watch some streamer do it and than learn spreadsheet, next visit external site to compute crafting than collect and setup grave for couple days is a fucking devinition of rewarding to you ?

lol.
lmao even

Why are you this angry ?
You're playing the game wrong if you only browse and rely on the trade website for items.
Make use of the league mechanic to get some pretty juicy double or triple fractured items or buy some crafting bases from the market, slap some fossils or essences on it, boom upgrade.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
You just need to play better. There are couple of streamers and vids with 3rd party software available. Don't blame the game for your lack of knowledge.
First of all, youre on standard with super juiced items..

second of all, how is your comment at all helpful ?
Its simple. Only people who use league mechanic for profit are those who make "mirror items". THey dont make items you can afford. THose who do, make items for themselves, not to sell them.
"
hyyyben wrote:

What? I am not playing Standard or SC in general. Hardcore, HC Ruthless and Gauntlets.

I already told you what you can do. Watch streamers and learn how to craft and earn currency. Most of my friends are bathing in good gear and divine orbs.
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

What? I am not playing Standard or SC in general. Hardcore, HC Ruthless and Gauntlets.

I already told you what you can do. Watch streamers and learn how to craft and earn currency. Most of my friends are bathing in good gear and divine orbs.

Your post makes no sense, im not asking for advice?

I told other people where they could find advice on how to get to know the mechanic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info