Which one will happen first in POE1?

1) Gamma (brightness) correction in graphical settings

2) Requiring monsters/bosses to be on your screen before they can attack you or cast a spell

3) A death/combat log
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 1:14:18 PM
best bet is death log.
but its better to not bet money on any of this :D
hoho #2 ain't happening.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Some streamer is pushing his ideas through army of his fans / subscribers :D Why there is no option about removing the buffs from the totems and buffing melee? Not trending anymore? :D
PoE 1 will go offline first before any of these things happen.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
4) More people start leaving because they are tired of GGG's arrogant attitude of lying to us and trying to make it sound like it is for our own good.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
"
Angrybagel wrote:
4) More people start leaving because they are tired of GGG's arrogant attitude of lying to us and trying to make it sound like it is for our own good.

Sure they won't. People do like the league. Who cares about vocal minority on forums and reddit? Exactly! Nobody.
"
mnieradko wrote:
1) Gamma (brightness) correction in graphical settings

2) Requiring monsters/bosses to be on your screen before they can attack you or cast a spell

3) A death/combat log

1.) Never
2.) lol no.
3.) bwahaahahahaahaahaha
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
Angrybagel wrote:

Sure they won't. People do like the league. Who cares about vocal minority on forums and reddit? Exactly! Nobody.

Show me percentage drop offs and link your source.
"
Moregaze wrote:
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
Angrybagel wrote:

Show me percentage drop offs and link your source.

It has one of the worst retention rates in the game's recorded population history. It's already almost lower than ancestor, and started much higher. The joker that posted that can't even read their own graphic properly. Wonder how much lower it will be relative to the other leagues only a week from now.

https://poedb.tw/us/League#ConcurrentPlayers
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
Last edited by Angrybagel on Apr 7, 2024, 2:44:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info