any1 kno how much exp we lost in 3.24 patch in breachstones and 5ways compared to 3.23?

"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

What's the best mapping exp farm these days? Abyss and harbinger both seem good.

Breach + shrines + Niko, like the past 10 leagues.

you got a atlas tree by any chance? Last I heard was that abyss was pretty solid for exp.
maps now have mods that give 1000% exp, and then allflames cheap that give greatly increased exp. You will level extremly faster doing real maps, seems like ggg trying to make you play the game to level up, if you wanna be lazy it gonna be slow as snails.
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

What's the best mapping exp farm these days? Abyss and harbinger both seem good.

Breach + shrines + Niko, like the past 10 leagues.

you got a atlas tree by any chance? Last I heard was that abyss was pretty solid for exp.

Abyss is meh compared to this.

Tree:

https://poeplanner.com/a/CC_

This is the absolute minimum of points you need. You can spend the other points on loot.
Scarabs, device and layout:

- Pick an open layout like dunes, cemetery or arid lake.
- Domination on the device
- 1x domination scarab
- 2x breach scarab
- 1x domination scarab of teachings
- Roll your map rare but as easy as possible.

Inside maps:

Grab shrines whil killing as little monsters as possible(phasing) and take note of breach positions. As soon as you have 6+ shrine buffs go open breaches, preferably a spot where two or three overlap and trigger them all. Do not loot until the very end.

Additional info: This strategy requires you to have proper clearspeed on your character. If you do not have chain explosions or poison/ignite prolif or lots of projectiles this strategy might not be for you.

Also: The Gull is pretty nice but never click lesser shrines.

Yes, this is better AND cheaper than 5ways/breachstones. Don't forget to level gems.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Apr 7, 2024, 10:10:16 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
5 way same as before instant refresh or longer? no1 tested?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
guess no1 run 5way anymore... or just hide it from all
May I ask why never click lesser shrine? And how to distinguish those?
"
jiazihao1991 wrote:

They don't give the exp buff from the scarab and can override the actual shrine buff.

You can distinguish them by simply looking at them. Lesser shrines are just a few candles floating, actual shrines are an almost altar like thing.

Lesser:

Actual shrine:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
jiazihao1991 wrote:

They don't give the exp buff from the scarab and can override the actual shrine buff.

You can distinguish them by simply looking at them. Lesser shrines are just a few candles floating, actual shrines are an almost altar like thing.

Lesser:

Actual shrine:

This is very helpful, tyvm!
The exp nerfs only seem to be for AFK type leveling, if you are actively going trough maps, its probably faster to level than ever, with easy and cheap map packsize beyond and delirium and added exp scarabs its hilariously fast.

On the other hand, the gem EXP is very noticable. Leveling empowers is slow. Like really really slow.
"
deathspenalty wrote:
The exp nerfs only seem to be for AFK type leveling, if you are actively going trough maps, its probably faster to level than ever, with easy and cheap map packsize beyond and delirium and added exp scarabs its hilariously fast.

On the other hand, the gem EXP is very noticable. Leveling empowers is slow. Like really really slow.

asked about breachstones/chayula and 5way exp now and before...

map ofc can exp too... but its not about this topic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info