stacked decks and divination cards in Heist

Yes, I can confirm. Tujen barely give any stacked decks. Did not find anything in Patch Notes. This was my most consistent profitin mechanic in the game. I love expedition, but it's a nerf. After hundreds of coin I can say, 1/3 of profit is gone. Nice.
GGG please give us some kind of answer , is it a bug or not ????????
"
Albundy_84 wrote:
Yes, I can confirm. Tujen barely give any stacked decks. Did not find anything in Patch Notes. This was my most consistent profitin mechanic in the game. I love expedition, but it's a nerf. After hundreds of coin I can say, 1/3 of profit is gone. Nice.

Have to agree. Black Scythe logbooks + Tujen Haggle was my most favorite farming method, and stacked decks were a large part of the profit there, and now I'm wondering if it's even worth doing currency-wise. But what else can you do except adapt to the changes and find another farming method...

Either way I really don't understand the reasoning behind this change. Stacked Decks were always just a fun gamble which could go either way like with any sort of gamble. Fun police strikes again.
Last edited by esostaks on Apr 10, 2024, 6:42:09 AM
Cause of this change it feels like running a normal contract is down to below 5c of gain on average per run.
While they have never been overly good to farm, especially compared to other content, they are now dead in my opinion.

Only reason to run them at that point would be to level the Heist NPCs or to get reveals for additional wings on a Blueprint.
Hopefully they patch that. Heist was good content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info