How many runs for a transfigured gem?

1 chance out of X amount of gems?

Gotta be some math people here.
The math is 50/50. You either get it, or you dont.
"
Neothanos wrote:

I'm still waiting for the math guy. ;-)
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
1 chance out of X amount of gems?

Gotta be some math people here.

Thats not how it works. If you run normal lab, you turn your gem intro trans gem of same color. So you already roll from small group of gems, not all of them. In merc and uber lab you can find choice to turn your gem into trans version. Which means if you put DD there, you always get new DD version etc. I run merc lab only once per character, so I did it like 5 times since introduction of trans gems and I had that option twice. So its not even that rare.
Plus not like any of the gems are THAT expensive, its easy enough to buy them with minimal work
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Neothanos wrote:

I'm still waiting for the math guy. ;-)

Shags hasn't been around for a while, sadly.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Plus not like any of the gems are THAT expensive, its easy enough to buy them with minimal work

And we have a winner. This is the real reason anything is hard to get in this game. GGG are stubbornly forcing trade as the only way to get certain things. I say only way because we all know 99% of people here do not have the time and patience to play as the top 1% do.

It is what it is. For all the things I love about POE there are an equal amount I also hate.Thank god other games (Last Epoch) know how to make SSF play style worthwhile.
PoE is balanced around trade league. Always will be. SSF is self-imposed hard mode.
"
JVTriton209 wrote:
So you would rather run heist? New method is way easier and even if you don't get what you want you still get some quality for your other gems.
not really lol if u place a gem in and don't get what want u can't re pick something else.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Lab is the only mechanic that I hate from the beginning. I don't care about math, I HATE LAB!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info