3.24.0b Hotfix 2

My build has gone from ~21 Divines cost to ~50 Divines in the last 4 days. I was hoping to get lucky and get the divine devoted to catch up, but now the I will not be able to keep track of the inflation.

Thanks GGG, nice internal testing.
You dont have any shame in yourself after this?
I don't think I have ever seen this much negativity towards league/ patch changes.

GGG, you have outdone yourselves this time.

Well, maybe we will all go out for some fresh air then.

GL with next league. Peace.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Apr 7, 2024, 5:24:18 PM
Abuse early and the rest that is slower or had no time can now pay 4 times as much for everything with lesser chance that everyone had a lot of currency from.

Very bad nerf to a not popular league in the first place....

"
Unforced wrote:
"
kyobusa wrote:
So what other games yall playing now instead of PoE since league dedge?

Yeah league is definitely "dead" getting instant replies to things i want to buy, instant sells and 2x more players on steam charts than any league i played in 2018-2022 lmfao

uhhh??? so only what you enjoy is valid in game , LMAO what a loser
panic buff followed by a panic nerf, classic really.

couldn't start the league yet but to put it mildly, it's not really tempting to start into a inflated economy that got sparse drops now.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Duendecilla wrote:
Thanks GGG, nice internal testing.

We're the QA my dude.
Litteraly this is one of the reasons a lot of people decided to stay playing this league. And now you are just taking that part away.
I enjoy the mechanic, don't care about the crafting part because is just too much. But I was playing without a problem before.
With the recent changes it was great to keep playing and I saw a lot of people come back because of the changes, and now they are going to go away because of this.
I just don't understand, you want people to like the mechanic or not? Because this is not going to help tbh
"
Duendecilla wrote:
My build has gone from ~21 Divines cost to ~50 Divines in the last 4 days. I was hoping to get lucky and get the divine devoted to catch up, but now the I will not be able to keep track of the inflation.

Thanks GGG, nice internal testing. Pondering to leave the league altogether.

Hard to take posts like this seriously when the person saying it currently has no piece equipped gear that is more than 5-10c.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info