3.24.0b Hotfix 2

:)) my normal gained currency is worthless now ! gg
Aaaaand I'm done.

This is just another iteration of Arch Nemesis again, with unavoidable buffed enemies and no reward unless it's a super rare stars align loot pinata that requires hundreds of maps for a chance at it. Just to not have the MF to get more than a single div from it.

What happened to the big mindless events in map that gave you loot after every encounter? This game has too much gambling, that increases in complexity and rarity every league. And you have to devote a huge atlas and consumable strategy just to make it feel normal, let alone start making a profit.

I can't anymore, not with other games that treat the players time, effort, and decency better.
No juicing mechanic left you buff the rate in which mechanics appear but you HEAVILY nerfed the rewards from them. By removing sextant you heavily nerfed end game farming. Even before affliction league you could juice better, why such heavy nerf? You could start by adding another slot in the map device and INCREASING the drop rates of SCARABS. I doubt that will make up for these significant changes to the endgame. And for the hotfix next time rollback so people dont get advantages because they play 15 hours a day!
"
Grixzen wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
"
DrBaoBun wrote:
Wow, way to favor the streams once again. I was out all week and now I wanted to try the strat and it's nerfed.

So, the market is ruined for me and I can't even play it now.

The strat is still possible and it would be even more ruined if it was kept as it was?

"
Grixzen wrote:
oh, so what you are saying is that there is no point in me playing now since I'm starting late?

thanks! login off, bad league and bad patch

There are still new strategies to make money but people are brainless.

except streamers and no lifers already made all the money they need for the rest of the league and the rest has to grind and collect the scraps

and we aren't even a week into the league

no lifers and grinders make 100x more money then you no matter what nothing really changes and not all no lifers want to do hideout strats.
"
yesname wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
"
DrBaoBun wrote:
Wow, way to favor the streams once again. I was out all week and now I wanted to try the strat and it's nerfed.

So, the market is ruined for me and I can't even play it now.

The strat is still possible and it would be even more ruined if it was kept as it was?

"
Grixzen wrote:
oh, so what you are saying is that there is no point in me playing now since I'm starting late?

thanks! login off, bad league and bad patch

There are still new strategies to make money but people are brainless.

You are the brainless and a lamb. Let me tell you that at least 85% play solo and GGG kills the game keeping preferring groups by giving them economic advantages.

There is literally a strat atm that is about exiles and them dropping loads of uniques like aegis etc.. you can do that solo.

"
Raotiz wrote:
No juicing mechanic left you buff the rate in which mechanics appear but you HEAVILY nerfed the rewards from them. By removing sextant you heavily nerfed end game farming. Even before affliction league you could juice better, why such heavy nerf? You could start by adding another slot in the map device and INCREASING the drop rates of SCARABS. I doubt that will make up for these significant changes to the endgame. And for the hotfix next time rollback so people dont get advantages because they play 15 hours a day!

Someone who plays 15 hours is always going to have an advantage? Nothing changes.

"
JoeShmo wrote:
Aaaaand I'm done.

This is just another iteration of Arch Nemesis again, with unavoidable buffed enemies and no reward unless it's a super rare stars align loot pinata that requires hundreds of maps for a chance at it. Just to not have the MF to get more than a single div from it.

What happened to the big mindless events in map that gave you loot after every encounter? This game has too much gambling, that increases in complexity and rarity every league. And you have to devote a huge atlas and consumable strategy just to make it feel normal, let alone start making a profit.

I can't anymore, not with other games that treat the players time, effort, and decency better.

There are rewards and no you don't need MF..
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 11:12:40 AM
Oh, cool.

No-lifers abused the hell out of it and generated mad currency.

And now normal players are priced out of items and can't generate currency like before. GG i guess.
So you are telling me that cause I'm casual player and I'm just hit the maps I'm not going to have the same luck that the ones are playing all day (streamers)
"
ShikimaHS wrote:
So you are telling me that cause I'm casual player and I'm just hit the maps I'm not going to have the same luck that the ones are playing all day (streamers)

yeah, next time play 16 hours on day 1 or don't play at all

/s
"
wotad wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:

Someone who plays 15 hours is always going to have an advantage? Nothing changes.
There are rewards and no you don't need MF..

So,. The way I enjoy playing the game is by farming div cards usually. How do I do that to a similar way as before necropolis? What is this league enrage strongbox? Everything has such a big opportunity cost. Before you could farm 8mods map while farming for div cards, now you cant because you need every slot in the map device for either of them. Hunted traitor was sextant before, now 1 scarab, = 1 less slot to use = nerf, one example. More scarabs existing = more clicks = some currency dont stack from league mechanic = nemesis 2.0
This league made 1 step forward with the QOL changes but 2 step backward with everything else basicly. Besides the new boss changes which I like!
Dear GGG,

As we embark on the journey of rebuilding our economy, it has become painfully evident that we are facing significant challenges just one week into the current situation. The unprecedented circumstances have left our economic infrastructure severely bricked, posing immense hurdles to the smooth functioning of businesses and livelihoods.

Given the gravity of the situation, it is imperative that we take swift and decisive action to address these issues. We must acknowledge that the current trajectory is unsustainable and requires immediate intervention. Therefore, it is crucial to prioritize the restart of the economic league to inject vitality back into our financial ecosystem.

By restarting the league, we can foster an environment conducive to growth, innovation, and stability. This will enable businesses to thrive, create job opportunities, and pave the way for sustainable economic recovery.

In light of these pressing concerns, I urge you to join hands in advocating for the restart of the economic league. Together, let us forge a path towards resilience and prosperity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info