3.24.0b Hotfix 2

and again we have ruined economy like in affliction, but now it starts not even in week from the leaguestart :(

Hope LE will teach on GGG mistakes
Imagine making this change and not touching the insane amount of divines already generated with it that have irreperably destroyed this leagues economy.

All you did with this change is remove the ability for others to catch up to the new economy. Nothing else.

What a huge middlefinger to the people that did not no-life to get hundreds or thousands of Divines from this. Or simply didn't get lucky.

It's incredible that that the people making these changes are not clever ebough to see that the ONLY effect this change will have is making the divines already farmed by the 1% that exploited early, many times more valuable because you removed the possibility for the rest of us to catch up. Mindboggling decision.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 4, 2024, 7:16:22 AM
Everyone knows that this league started badly. When they "buffed" I felt it like an opportunity to make some extra currency, however, they removed this chance from me, or made it insanely harder to do, even though I didn't find the divine mods once.

As a parent, and a home provider, who can't play 24hrs a day, my only way to protest is not playing the rest of this league.
This is not the best change tbh.

There is different ways to stop the fishing for mods abuse. Have some kind of raint that increases with completed maps (boss killed) and decreased when maps are not completed. This rating would then increase the chance of mods like diveners.
First bringing such amazing patch out then reversing. The only people that currently profited from this patch was the real money traders that farmed hours over hours for divines just to sell them.

Did you guys really wanted that? So that people who need to work 7-12 hours a day and got a family. Just to force them to buy divines for real money? Because the economy is fucked up?
Last edited by Nemirisu on Apr 4, 2024, 6:50:16 AM
Incredible how the balancing is being done by someone with a single faulty neuron. Now every player that has not gotten the divine mod yet and is playing the game regularly, feels abused.

Honestly who comes up with such ideas?

Having the mods not reroll if maps weren't completed would solve 100% of the issue (even if people were to run fast fast map layouts, since the economy would counter balance that.

Please fire the incompetent doing balancing.
"
Vynze wrote:
Now the people that got lucky sit on hundreds of raw divines, the economy is destroyed and people who didn't get lucky will now get nothing - the classic GGG experience

"
raVyoli wrote:
nice so you let all the streamers and nolifers get a big advantage dropping 50+ divs a map and now you nerf it for anyone who cant play 24 hours a day

Seems like GGG - classic.
"
flashp1tch2 wrote:
you gotta be fucking kidding me,i ran about 400 maps,never saw any of the divine or exalt or annul drops from league mechanic,and now you are making it rarer?do you even play the game?just why?i genuinely don't understand the logic of PoE developers

Same here.
Run like 200 total maps yet.
Got 1% Divine chance once(Before big patch) - didn't know about frogs/rats abuse- get 0 Divs from that map - now they nerfing it after streamers make 50-500 Divs from it - hilarious.
Do a rollback then

Economy is already fucked
GGG is fuelling FOMO. Why? Not only you made it worse for casual players, but also you rewarded people that exploited it early.

Without the hotfix - market will flood with divines like in Afflication, but ratio would be fair - dedicated players with hundreds of divines and casual with tens of divines.

With the hotfix - market will stay balanced, BUT dedicated players already got hundreds of divs and casuals ain't get nothing anymore.

So, basically the hotfix is cockblock for people that don't spend 8 hours playing every day after the league launch.

And as usual it's a triple meganuke nerf - chance to drop, chance to encounter, pack size. So if a regular dude would expect to get lucky with his 40 divines drop once a month, now he might get 10 divines map in the whole league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info