Imagine bridging the gap...

"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho isn't Pohx solo?

hoho

You dont think he has a team of people that help him or farm while he's not on camera? I dont mean party play.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Apr 3, 2024, 10:58:50 AM
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho isn't Pohx solo?

hoho

You dont think he has a team of people that help him or farm while he's not on camera? I dont mean party play.
hoho perhaps, I thought you meant party play.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 3, 2024, 11:09:04 AM
Gap is going to be fine.
Source: trust the streamer bro. Hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 3, 2024, 11:57:29 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
T17 maps are harder than ubers.
Thats what he means.

are they really though? pohx beat one with his RF build on day 2 of the league. if a ZDPS build like RF can do it then they cant be that hard.

ah yes, lets focus game balance around the person who lives, breathes and earn their living and that is playing the same build for 10k hours. yes great idea /s
IGN: Ziggro
"
ziggro wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
T17 maps are harder than ubers.
Thats what he means.

are they really though? pohx beat one with his RF build on day 2 of the league. if a ZDPS build like RF can do it then they cant be that hard.

ah yes, lets focus game balance around the person who lives, breathes and earn their living and that is playing the same build for 10k hours. yes great idea /s

what does any of that have to do with the fact that RF is one of the weakest skills in the game for single target? you guys are so hung up on streamers. maybe instead of using his name i should've just said " some guy with RF beat it on day 2 gear"
hoho lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
dot builds reach endgame pretty fast. shocking news hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I am not a hardocre player, but unmodifier maps essentially removes uber bosses from most hardcore players. The odds you get something dumb like no regen, no leech, no flask charges is high.

a lot of mods exist that destroy most characters.
I wish people would only post if they've actually touched a T17 or two.

"
roundishcap wrote:
I am not a hardocre player, but unmodifier maps essentially removes uber bosses from most hardcore players. The odds you get something dumb like no regen, no leech, no flask charges is high.

"
roundishcap wrote:

Except you can modify them with chaos orbs now so...

Also most HC trade players didn't touch difficult content before this patch anyway, happily trading away divine orbs for boss carries and whatnot. Ben_ was making mad bank yesterday selling T17 completion for 4 div per slot.

I don't see any reason why aspirational content is bad for the game, and I say that as a hardcore player
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Apr 3, 2024, 1:13:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info