What We're Working On

I just want to be able to opt out of the league mechanic while mapping

I want to be able to map without the league mechanic

I want to choose if the league mechanic is in my maps or not.

Thanks.
Skill on left mouse button please...
Who the hell is Neon ???
Really i dont get the appeal of releasing shit content then buffing it 3 days later
nice
"
We are lowering the danger of the more dangerous modifiers especially at Endgame.

Yes We need this.
Monster gain 200 to 400% Extra damage on top of map modifier make Solomaping quite a chore to complete the atlas.
I did elder/shaper without dieing once but complete a corrupted red map with -max res or +extra damage with Extra extra damage from the league is quite a awefull feeling.
It (the league) either was made for bow build that clear map content without seeing monster or for Mageblood build that doesn't care about the gameplay anymore.
True softcore player Die at least one per hour.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"
XBJack wrote:
Really i dont get the appeal of releasing shit content then buffing it 3 days later

Cause other way around mean people will have OP gear and you can't realisticly "remove" the crafted gear so it's better to do it that way.
True softcore player Die at least one per hour.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"
XBJack wrote:

Good thing you're not a dev because it's always better to buff than to nerf. Especially when it comes to mechanics that lead to character power i.e crafting or monster drops. Oh it's under tuned? let's buff it a bit. Oh it's overtuned? Well we can't really nerf it cause people will whine and complain/quit (see affliction anytime they did any sort of change to the layouts or wisp density). You can't win when it comes to players because well, majority are not meeting the intelligence requirement.
always nice to see devs with their eyes in the sky, cheers lads
So, with these changes, it is going to be exactly Harvest 2.0.
Rich boys buying up the exact corpses in bulk and printing perfect items.
The rest are hunting and gathering their corpses on the go and getting average items.
Then rich boys complain about the item editor, while the rest fails to make anything by themselves.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info