3.24.0 Hotfix 7

"
T3N54Z4NG3T5U wrote:
Is it intended for vaal orbs to remove the enchanted modifiers from the map as well such as Area contains additional essences that you can either get dropped or from Kirac?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
So. Azurite mine is closed now?
Cannot enter it.

ps
Entered like with 15th try.
Dont think its aight.
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 2, 2024, 5:05:12 AM
"
Dragunov_m6 wrote:
Fix Scaling Vaal temple maps , please

Is Vaal Temple part of the Atlas?

NVM It's not but wiki tells the Atlas mods still affect it.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 2, 2024, 7:45:50 AM
What happened to hotfix 8? You guys posted and then deleted it.

Can the Nameless Seer spawn or not?
Thanks for all of your hard work so far, but PLEASE tell me that you aren't leaving detonate mines the way it is for the foreseeable future. It's destroyed the QoL of the entire ascendency and is unplayably bad, and here's why...

Let me start out by saying that, okay, I get it, if we want to be able to detonate with left button, it should cost us a passive. I don't love it, but it's not a deal-breaker. It's a double-whammy that expanding AoE is what we lost along with it, so, it's already a harsh downgrade.

But you guys HAVE to restore the functionality of manual detonation while taking the passive mastery. It is completely unusable in endgame bossing because you can't stand in place, where you are momentarily safe from all of the mechanics, and still DPS a fastly moving target. By its very nature, throwing mines makes you stand still, so you've created a system in which, in order to DPS a boss, you have to time a (dangerous) little wiggle move out of your safe spot at the same time that the boss just happens to be right over your mines, because you can't hold detonate and track them as they move. It makes the passive mastery that we lost so much for USELESS. Meanwhile, using Automate support means you can't stack your mines for maximum damage because they just go off, and now costs two gem slots when it used to cost zero. Both options are awful.

All it takes to make this remotely okay is not disabling the manual Detonate key binding if you take the mastery. PLEASE PLEASE address this, or all mine play is toast.
I'm still getting client crashes ... probably 2 - 3 times per day.
One-two! One-two! And through and through, the Vorpal blade went SNICKER-SNACK!
need minion leech (bone barrier) hotfix urgently
"
Sabretempo wrote:
Thanks for all of your hard work so far, but PLEASE tell me that you aren't leaving detonate mines the way it is for the foreseeable future. It's destroyed the QoL of the entire ascendency and is unplayably bad, and here's why...

Let me start out by saying that, okay, I get it, if we want to be able to detonate with left button, it should cost us a passive. I don't love it, but it's not a deal-breaker. It's a double-whammy that expanding AoE is what we lost along with it, so, it's already a harsh downgrade.

But you guys HAVE to restore the functionality of manual detonation while taking the passive mastery. It is completely unusable in endgame bossing because you can't stand in place, where you are momentarily safe from all of the mechanics, and still DPS a fastly moving target. By its very nature, throwing mines makes you stand still, so you've created a system in which, in order to DPS a boss, you have to time a (dangerous) little wiggle move out of your safe spot at the same time that the boss just happens to be right over your mines, because you can't hold detonate and track them as they move. It makes the passive mastery that we lost so much for USELESS. Meanwhile, using Automate support means you can't stack your mines for maximum damage because they just go off, and now costs two gem slots when it used to cost zero. Both options are awful.

All it takes to make this remotely okay is not disabling the manual Detonate key binding if you take the mastery. PLEASE PLEASE address this, or all mine play is toast.
QFT. +1
Can anyone explain why I have never had consistent crashing issues multiple times a DAY until this league???
Client crashes have gotten out of control. 12* crashes today still can't even get into the game. (town) I just gave up on this league.
Do you want to build a snowman?☃️
Last edited by Snowman_sir on Apr 2, 2024, 11:08:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info