ArtCrusade wrote:

PSA: your account doesn't exist in a vaccuum

i dont know what you are trying to say
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:

nothing about the economy affects your gameplay. Unless you only care about seeing a large amount of div in your currency tab. People complete the game just fine in ssf without an economy to baby them along through trade. Being in trade alone is enough

Love it or hate it, the economy means every drop potentially has value. The value of those items is impacted by the saturation of the market. More efficient farming saturates the market faster. Cheating to create more efficiency saturates the market even faster and impacts anyone participating in the economy as a buyer or seller.

Only if you care about selling it. Also in my cases being slow and waiting wil benefit you. Want to rush and get, I dont know, Void Battery day one? Well, better splurge that 200c for it. Someone skipped league start, then went on vacation because Easter, came back in 5 days, took him 2 days to reach maps - now the VOid Battery costs 10c.
Rushing is only good if you want to be seller. IF you are a buyer, waiting is actually more profitable strategy (ofc there are exceptions, like chase uniques)
Ban RTM. Hard. Everything else? I don't really care.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Aynix wrote:

Only if you care about selling it. Also in my cases being slow and waiting wil benefit you. Want to rush and get, I dont know, Void Battery day one? Well, better splurge that 200c for it. Someone skipped league start, then went on vacation because Easter, came back in 5 days, took him 2 days to reach maps - now the VOid Battery costs 10c.
Rushing is only good if you want to be seller. IF you are a buyer, waiting is actually more profitable strategy (ofc there are exceptions, like chase uniques)

Whether or not you take part in it doesn't make it any less a part of the game, and as such, cheating should still be punished.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Whether or not you take part in it doesn't make it any less a part of the game, and as such, cheating should still be punished.

OFC. But I wasnt talking about cheating, I was talking about trading.
Native / AHK / AutoIt / LUA macro executed on keyboard / mouse software in PoE in 2024? I bet you woke up recently and missed a lot.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
AHK is not a hack. It's just a script that presses buttons most of the time and is also used for the poe-racing.com overlay. You are allowed to use makros for Path of Exile as long as they only take one action. That's why you can't use e.g. a flask makro or a clicker tool for trades (that'd be considered cheating)

Strictly saying it's not script, it's a program with its own language allowing to manipulate key strokes, mouse movement, GUI, algorythms and even hack using external calls to the user mode DLLs. It has very wide capabilities, and not just "macro".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info