League of still more loot

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
everything has changed they buffed atlas nodes by alot and scarabs change everything you are gonna have far different atlas strats now and different combinations of scarabs

Diffrent? Not rly. More of them? Most likely.
There is actually one thing that changed. Instead putting scarabs of 4 diffrent leagues, you now will probably put 4 scarabs of same league.
With the changes to sextants and scarabs there will be some extra loot. But I can see some important crafting mats being more than double their usual cost if not more. League mechanic will be very important, which is a shame. Mid to late game will be delayed for some if they dont leave beforehand.
You are outta your mind if you think it'll be a similar amount to Affliction
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

You're wrong
"
Bloomania wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

You're wrong

What? How's he wrong you know how much currency rained in affliction? Nearly every item had no value LOL or if he it did it would cost 500+ divines DID YOU NOT PLAY AFFLICTION?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 27, 2024, 5:50:28 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Bloomania wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

You're wrong

What? How's he wrong you know how much currency rained in affliction?

Bro's just upset I corrected him on totems in another thread to the point he messaged me in game, quickly logging off and trying to set his profile to private before I could open it but I snacked a screenshot anyway lmao

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3497853/page/2

Already reported and moved on, but have a laugh while it's still up (screenshot posted there)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 27, 2024, 6:02:39 PM
One would need to have mental issues in order to believe the amount of loot would be similar to Affliction.

Which leads me to believe this post is a troll.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Yeah was about to fucking say you have to be out of your mind LOL it's not even a contest it was like diamonds falling of the fucking sky CHACHING CHA CHINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Nothing had value except like mirrors and shit it was awful you find a fucking tier 0 unique and it's like a single divine no dopahime in that the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 27, 2024, 6:19:38 PM
Not a troll. I'm not a poe math wizard or a blaster, but that looks like a whole lot of multiplication going on that can happen. Plus as Mark said several times in relation to other things "Why Not!"
It's hard to imagine any league, or mechanic like the new scarabs ever dropping like we saw in Affection.

We don't know this though, just like nobody could have known what affliction league would be like. It looked terrible from the trailers lol!

We just need to wait and see.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Mar 27, 2024, 6:26:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info