League of still more loot

After watching parts of the Zizaran interview of Mark I predict their will be just as much loot as Affliction. This is going to be another crazy broken league.
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2024, 6:48:23 PM
No. Because scarabas are not free. The more loot scarabs will give, the more they will cost. Got 10 divines from a single map thanks to this scarab? Yeah, this scarab now costs 9 divines.
well at least nearly all the scarabs will be yolo usable.. unlike previous ones where the majority were just wasting space in your stash.

i'm happy with this change, even if they are rarer, at least when they drop, it's an oh cool that's going to be a interesting map i run next
Legion warhoard will be a raw currency printer for speed clearer, and essences will be great for slower builds.
the scarabs are absolutely broken they will break the game there will be 100 diffrent currency farming methods
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
there will be 100 diffrent currency farming methods

Not like anything has chanced in this case cause we already had a large variety of currency farming methods without the change and without cringe affliction league.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
the scarabs are absolutely broken they will break the game there will be 100 diffrent currency farming methods

The thing is, if something is required to enable your money making strat, it quickly becomes so expensive its not worth in most cases. Same things happened with memories - Harvest ones with Beasts were so expensive that unless you were lucky you were making barely any money doing them. Even tho you were getting shitton of beasts from each map. Same with tormented ones etc.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 27, 2024, 4:18:12 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Not like anything has chanced in this case cause we already had a large variety of currency farming methods without the change and without cringe affliction league.

wdym nothing has changed? everything has changed becuz of those scarabs
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

wdym nothing has changed? everything has changed becuz of those scarabs

Nothing changed. Currently pretty much every "money making strat" that is on the maps uses scarabs. Just like it will be this league.
everything has changed they buffed atlas nodes by alot and scarabs change everything you are gonna have far different atlas strats now and different combinations of scarabs
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 27, 2024, 4:55:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info