I really like Diablo 4 and I really like PoE - Why is this a problem?

"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm sure people are having fun with EA and Ubisoft games too.

Did we just witness a triple-kill? :D
"
esostaks wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm sure people are having fun with EA and Ubisoft games too.

Did we just witness a triple-kill? :D

I'm on a rampage, watch out.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
You can like both, that's fine. Will S4 change the D4 bad meme? We'll see. D4 introduced me to POE, so I'm glad in that aspect.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
It's not a problem. The problem is the people making it a problem for no reason. I don't care if you play D4. I didn't enjoy it, but what do I care whether you do. Just don't start with X or Y is better/worse. That gets people riled up.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit, i7-13700K 5.30GHz
PNY RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X, 32GB DDR5-6000 CL36
Samsung 980 Pro, Seasonic Prime GX 850W Gold
"
esostaks wrote:
Generally speaking no one has a problem with people who like Diablo 4 apart from maybe some Internet weirdos. What people have a problem with is Diablo 4 itself and Blizzard.

For me D4 is hot garbage no matter how I look at it, and it seems the devs keep shooting themselves in the leg. But the saddest part is that D4 was not made by some indie company, but by a gaming giant that had all means and resources to make the game right. And they simply failed to deliver.

But there's absolutely nothing wrong about liking D4, or both games, or liking D4 more, or liking D4 and hate PoE. All good. Enjoy your games however you like them, and don't allow Internet weirdos to take away your fun. What does it matter what anyone thinks of the game if you enjoy it?

There was a time developers make games with care about what they deliver and passionate of their job. Once the company become a multimillion giant and worst M$soft puts its hands on it it is no longer about making games, but a machine to make money. They don't care if they deliver a crap as long there are people to buy it, even if they complain after that, the already have your money. Work done!
By the way. The original developers of Blizzar have gone long ago. Now they are only underpayed overworked developers that have no word on the product, but to follow the jack ass they put a boss, who only know about finances and marketing, but no clue about developing.
Seems like people absolutely love Tencent and hate activision/Blizzard/Microsoft. That's the short answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info