They don't want zoomer gameplay it's glorious.

"
+1 OP

And PoE 1 will die soon enough, give it 3 years after the release of PoE 2, tops.

Why ? Because it's just not the same game as it used to be. There are basically no more chase uniques, everyone can have access to everything, 3 atlas trees, etc

Game's getting casualized by the minute in order to cater to everyone

ANd guess what will happen? They will go back to PoE. I will be suprised if PoE 2 wont be dead after first league.
So going by the forums, PoE2 is hard, easy, casual, difficult, souls-like, newbie friendly, skill-based, zoom-zoom, slow, quick-paced.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
So going by the forums, PoE2 is hard, easy, casual, difficult, souls-like, newbie friendly, skill-based, zoom-zoom, slow, quick-paced.

One thing we know for sure that PoE 2 is... not out.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
hasatt0 wrote:

soon we all know since. in what ? June? we get like pre alpha or something like that and prob in December open beta. and we all know who was wrong and who was correct :)
Last edited by anti4z500 on Mar 26, 2024, 6:45:39 AM
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
hasatt0 wrote:

soon we all know since. in what ? June? we get like pre alpha or something like that and prob in December open beta. and we all know who was wrong and who was correct :)

My dude the alfa will be end of this year.
Oh, I thought the June thing that was delayed was supposed to be Alpha.
So much delays only means that they aren't clarify the direction of POE2, yet.
Best games often release a bare bond game and get a feed back from players as soon as possible.
"
B00b wrote:
Best games often release a bare bond game and get a feed back from players as soon as possible.

they almost done with poe 2. what is left is polish/balance/fixes(they want to release beta in full state. with end game and full campaign )
"
B00b wrote:

FRom what I heard delay is because at first WASD was supposed to be unique thing for one class but they decided to remake all characters to have that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info