[Xbox] 3.23.2b Patch Notes

3.23.2b Patch Notes

• Added support for our upcoming Necropolis League announcement and its new Supporter Packs.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 10:21:21 AM
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:

3.23.2b Patch Notes

Added support for our upcoming Necropolis League announcement and its new Supporter Packs.

Since 3.23.2 patch and 3.23.2b, I have found the following bugs:
-> Large white squares in maps
-> Party Play is disabled
-> Unable to press LT+RT to do league mechanics like expedition.
-> Ultimatum progress bar does not display.
-> Alva progress bar does not display.
-> If you leave map for any reason, when you return you have to unveil areas that you have already explored.
Last edited by Ayron08 on Mar 21, 2024, 3:27:42 PM
When will there be bug and crash fixes? Not anytime soon?
seriously? that feels just pathetic
Any Estimate when the invite bug will be fixed? My Son and I are eager to play with each other
The maps overlay resetting any time you leave the area is a reallllly bad bug guys. Needs to be fixed ASAP
Seriously ??

Come on GGG, what you are basically saying is that the console community is worth a patch to prepare us to give you money for supporter packs, but not worth a single ounce of communication in regards to the current broken state of the game.

No Grouping
Mini map resets every time you leave / reenter a map
Flooring not even rendered
Abysmal performance drop for some skills, KB of Frag now freezes up and drops to 1-2 fps even on series X, yet before it didn't
Random crashes, completely kicking us out

But yeah sure, get a patch ready for supporter packs, wtf ?
Please fix the party play so we can invite each other. Not sure why I even bother asking, nobody is listening to me.
Last edited by zombieclod on Mar 24, 2024, 4:43:37 PM
Since this patch, while the overlay map is active, I no longer see the map mods on the right listed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info