[Xbox] 3.23.1c Patch Notes

[Xbox] 3.23.1c Patch Notes
This patch introduces changes to account moderation, specifically to the effects of being muted, alongside some bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.

This patch will be deployed on 15th February, 02:00AM UTC. There will be approximately 20-30 minutes of downtime.

Account Moderation Changes

• When an account is muted, you will now be unable to send or receive whispers from players if they are not on your Friends List and you are not on their Friends List. You will also not be shown as online on the trade website. These restrictions do not apply for mutes applied to accounts prior to this patch being deployed.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Valdo's Shrine Maps could not be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where Nucleus of the Maven and Ahuatotli, the Blind were not firing projectiles for some of their skills.
  • Fixed a bug where the Guardian of the Chimera could die when they had left the arena, causing their loot to be inaccessible.
  • Fixed a bug where Daresso's clones were not summoning correctly and as a result dealt no damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Damage Taken Recouped as Mana crafted modifier had the Life item modifier tag.
  • Fixed a bug where the Flask upgrade and Hybrid Flask vendor recipes could provide Flasks with an item level that is lower than usual.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ultimatum Portal Effect could sometimes lose some of its effects.
  • Fixed a bug where the Void Emperor Ice Spear Skill Effect microtransaction was using an incorrect surge effect.
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2024, 10:41:38 AM
Glad to see that the Valdo's Shrine Maps has been fixed !

Can I have my mageblood now ?!? =)
we got no friends list lol
This update has caused the game to crash 5x times since install. Even deleted game and reinstalled, still crashing.
Lots o' crashes.
Crashhhhhh
Lots of crashes. And I’m pretty sure HDR isn’t working anymore
Last edited by vLautrec on Mar 12, 2024, 1:45:30 AM
Tons of crashes, both in maps and campaign.
Also- constant reset of settings like loot filters, shape of sockets, show/hide remove only tabs etc.

**And now if your controller's battery died or if u happen to turn it off for some reason it's an immediate logout, nothing I saw in the options menu that could prevent it.**
This game is so broken it’s ridiculous. Game was running absolutely fine until latest patch. Before the patch I had almost no issues and very very rarely crashed. Now I can’t get through 20% of a map without the game crashing(I have attempted several maps and not one was without issue). Another big issue is they messed with controllers and headsets. If your controller is turned off it kicks you off the game and some people actually can’t even connect to a headset because it will not let you input any buttons on your controller. It’s bananas. The color of the game looks horrid like a pair of old jeans that are faded and on top of this in game settings will not save. Ggg messed up big on this one and I’m surprised it’s taking so long for a fix.
Crashing constantly, once per map. The game is pretty much not playable on xbox currently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info