[Xbox] 3.23.1 Patch Notes

[Xbox] 3.23.1 Patch Notes

• This patch contains a handful of improvements, another batch of Valdo's Puzzle Box and Voidborn Reliquary yield options, as well as a number of bug fixes. It also includes 3.23.0c Hotfixes, Patch 3.23.0d and 3.23.1 Hotfixes. Their notes are included below for your reference.

Xbox specific changes
  • Fixed several crashes that could occur while the game was suspended.

Affliction Improvements and Changes

• Increased the delay before corpses explode for the Detonate Dead skill used by monsters in the Viridian Wildwood.
  • Discovering an NPC in the Viridian Wildwood now adds their icon to your minimap.
  • Monsters in the Viridian Wildwood darkness are now removed when the portal to exit appears.
  • Spectred versions of monsters found in the Viridian Wildwood have had their aggro range increased to be more in line with other monsters.
  • Lowered the maximum life of the Spectred version of the Nameless Beast monster to match Kitava's Herald monsters.
  • Spectred versions of Cultist Warriors and Cultist Brutes can now summon a maximum of 20 Minions.

General Improvements and Changes

• Added 877 more foiled Tier 17 Valdo's Map options that the Valdo's Puzzle Box can yield.
  • Added 1337 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.
  • Added a new "/reloaditemfilter" chat command that can be used to well, reload your item filter!
  • The "Additional Monster Projectiles" Private League modifier no longer causes Stygian Spires to fire additional projectiles. This modifier is once again available when creating a new Private League, and existing Private Leagues with this modifier will have this re-enabled shortly after this patch is deployed.
  • Ultimatum monsters now teleport to the Ultimatum Altar in "Protect the Altar" encounters after 10 seconds, to avoid situations where an encounter cannot be completed due to monsters being on the other side of a wall.
  • The Labyrinth Darkshrine that causes Labyrinth Traps to be disabled in the Aspirant's Trial can now only appear in the Cruel Labyrinth and above.
  • Detonate Dead of Chain Reaction can no longer be supported by Spell Cascade, as the effect wasn't able to be cascaded in the first place.
  • Updated the description on Earthshatter of Prominence to clarify the benefit provided by Quality is additive with the same benefit provided by the base Gem.
  • Updated the description on Generosity Support to clarify that it cannot modify the skills of Minions.
  • Updated the description for the Raise Spectre of Transience Skill Gem to clarify the Spectres do not travel between areas.
  • Updated the description on the Volley Support Gem to clarify it does not support skills that fire projectiles in a spiral.
  • Improved the default volume of The Shaper's and Divinia's dialogue.
  • Improved the audio for some hazards in The Forbidden Sanctum.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where the entrance to the Viridian Wildwood could be placed on top of Legion reward chests, causing them to be inaccessible.
  • Fixed a bug where The King in the Mists' Mystic Fetish could be knocked back.
  • Fixed a bug where the Viridian Wildwood could sometimes fail to spawn in the Channel Map.
  • Fixed a bug where the Viscous Swamp ground effect, created by the Cultist Witch and The King in the Mists, did not slow movement speed as it describes it should.
  • Fixed the descriptions on the Wisp Converter missing line breaks.
  • Fixed a bug where the Forest Warrior Spectre was not re-applying their Onslaught Aura when resummoned in an area.
  • Fixed a bug where Blade Vortex of the Scythe did not describe its blade limit.
  • Fixed a bug where Blade Vortex was hitting directly after being cast for the first time in an area.
  • Fixed a bug where Blade Vortex of the Scythe was not always hitting directly after being cast.
  • Fixed a bug where Quality on Awakened Multistrike Support was still providing 0-10% increased Melee Physical Damage to Supported Skills, instead of 0-10% increased Melee Damage.
  • Fixed a bug where Penance Brand could get the wrong result when checking the amount of energy on the branded enemy.
  • Fixed a bug where Viper Strike of the Mamba could sometimes fail to apply Poisons correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the Discipline Aura from the Judgemental Spirit Spectre was not providing you and nearby Allies with 30% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Nearby Allies recover 1% of your Maximum Life when you Die" modifier on the Maligaro's Lens Unique Shield was not applied to your Spectre Minions when you have the Necromantic Aegis Keystone Passive Skill allocated.
  • Fixed a bug where the Dancing Sword Spectre was moving much slower than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Earthquake of Amplification would not erupt in a powerful aftershock when used by a Mirage Chieftain summoned by the Tawhoa, Forest's Strength Chieftain Ascendancy Passive Skill.
  • Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow of Menace was using an incorrect animation when fired.
  • Fixed a bug where the Bane of Chaos Unique Vaal Side Area was able to provide the disabled "Tower of Ordeals" Unique Map. Instead, it now provides the Adorned Unique Jewel.
  • Fixed a bug where Doedre's Tongue was not a possible reward outcome when turning in a stack of Doedre's Madness Divination Cards.
  • Fixed a bug where the "That Which Was Taken" Unique Jewel has a level restriction. This changes affects new and existing versions of this Unique.
  • Fixed a bug where Frenzy of Onslaught did not correctly account for some modifiers to maximum Frenzy Charges when trying to discern if you were at the maximum number of Frenzy Charges.
  • Fixed a bug where Thrusting One Handed Swords animated by Animate Weapon could sometimes fail to hit Enemies.
  • Fixed a bug where a modifier on the Storm Secret Unique Ring did not specify that it applied to Herald of Thunder.
  • Fixed a bug where Rain of Arrows of Artillery and Rain of Arrows of Saturation did not describe that Arrows are fired in a sequence on their skill tooltips.
  • Fixed a bug where Varunastra was not correctly counted as all One Handed Melee Weapon Types for the Cleave of Rage Skill Gem.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ruthless vendor recipe for an Unidentified Magic Ring with Fire, Cold, or Lightning Resistance could not be completed with a specific Cold Damage to Attacks modifier on Two Handed Weapons.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters enraged by the "Monsters Enrage on Low Life" Valdo's Map modifier were missing a visual indicator.
  • Fixed a bug where Blazing Salvo projectiles which forked would travel no distance and immediately fall to the ground dealing area of effect damage against the target they forked on.
  • Fixed a bug where Curse Skills supported by both Blasphemy and Guardian's Blessing were not causing Minions from Supported Skills to take a percentage of their total Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Physical Damage while the Aura was active.
  • Fixed a bug where Inquisitors with the Sanctuary Ascendancy Passive Skill allocated could sometimes fail to have Consecrated Ground around them when stationary.
  • Fixed a bug where Flasks with the "of Dousing" modifier was not removing Righteous Fire of Arcane Devotion.
  • Fixed a bug where using Power Siphon with no target was not triggering Skills socketed in Poet's Pen.
  • Fixed a bug where the Malediction debuff icon was missing a description.
  • Fixed a visual bug with one of the skills used by Queen Hyrri Ngamaku.
  • Fixed a visual bug with the Summoned Sentinel of Radiance's weapon.
  • Fixed a bug where the visuals of the Darkwood Volatile Dead Skill Effect microtransaction did not scale with changes to area of effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the Elemancer's Weapon Effect was not working correctly when applied to a Mannequin Hideout Decoration.
  • Fixed a bug where characters could sometimes float with the Elemancer's Weapon Effect equipped.
  • Fixed a bug where the visual effects for the Cursebringer Helmet microtransaction did not work correctly with Curses applied through Blasphemy Support.
  • Fixed a visual bug where the Blood Guardian Armour Set microtransaction could appear a lot darker than intended.
  • Fixed a visual bug with the effects on the Harvest Core Portal Effect and Delve Core Portal Effect microtransactions.
  • Fixed a bug where the effect for the Razer Footprints microtransaction was duplicated.
  • Fixed a wonky interaction between the Twilight Wings and Chaosborn Body Armour microtransactions.
  • Fixed a visual bug with the Vaal Orb Void Sphere Skill Effect microtransaction.
  • Fixed a visual bug with the Madcap Character Effect microtransaction.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
  • Fixed a client crash.

3.23.0c Hotfix 1

• Fixed a bug where the Howl of the Wolf Passive Skill on the Primalist caused Lifeforce to drop an additional time from Harvest encounters in the Viridian Wildwood.

3.23.0c Hotfix 2

• Fixed a client crash that could occur during Heists.

3.23.0d Patch Notes

• The Affliction League UI displaying the number of Wisps collected now persists after leaving the Viridian Wildwood.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ultimate Undertaking challenge was not completing when doing Inscribed Ultimatums.
  • Improved situations where monsters could spawn outside an Ultimatum encounter, stopping it from being completed.
  • Fixed and changed the requirements of the Ruthless Eldritch Engagement Challenge. It now requires: 15 Searing Exarch Altars with Wrath of the Cosmos, 15 Eater of Worlds Altars with Eldritch Gaze, and 25 Witness Map Bosses with Destructive Play.
  • In Controller Input Mode you can now toggle the Wisp UI descriptions with Right Stick + Left DPad.
  • Fixed a bug in Controller Input Mode where scrolling could break in the Gem and Flask Stash Tabs.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

3.23.1 Hotfix

• Fixed a bug where entering or exiting the Viridian Wildwood would close the map overlay.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.23.1 where Weapon Effects and Skins could incorrectly override microtransactions applied to off-hand.

3.23.1 Hotfix 2

• Reworked shader preloading to reduce loading times and graphics driver strain. This also helps performance in general, as well as situations where assets could still be seen loading during gameplay.
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2024, 11:16:04 AM
Hopefully this will feel better
Loading times fix......commadore 64 will be a series x again
Hope this one helps!

Thanks
Fixing the load times would be nice. I got an x series for this game. Now it seems like I'm on my old xbox.
Wish I could transfer all my mtx to PC. Feel scammed. Love the league but its been pure torture on console. I farmed over 1k divs in t16 abyss and it has felt like I am playing PoE on a SNES console.

Think thats it for me. I have nice PC but I am not rebuying or losing mtx when I spent over $1000.

Think I am done with PoE. Been a fun 5 years. I play on console because of trade board. PC is torture with all the bots, china sellers, and 3rd party trade sites. Not what video games are for.

I don't play games so I can have a video game stock market with everything being off loaded or paid for with real money.

PC is plague.
Last edited by Id1eRace on Jan 27, 2024, 2:21:48 AM
Againg update but no fix to the real issue, the lag and loading times. Atleast i learn that never ever spend a single dollar on this game, even if it works for 1 day, it might not work for the rest of the year. Worst game company there is. They give 0 info on the issue and console is unplayable.
On Xbox One S the load times Are better. now it takes anywhere from 20-45 seconds to load from town to hideout or from a waypoint to town, id say its an improvement coming from the 2-5 minute loadtimes everywhere pre patch. There still is that Massive frame drop/lag spike as soon as you enter any Map and start attacking the mobs. It is playable on softcore. but its really choppy when the voidfletcher void shots and herald of ice explode big mobs. im guessing thats just the last gen showing its age.
Seems legit
Last edited by iPancakeDeluxe on Jan 27, 2024, 7:02:47 AM
Thank you for fixing the heist crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info