[Xbox] Status of 3.23.1 patch for Xbox (coming later this week)

Hi.
Just wanted to give everyone a little update on the status of the 3.23.1 patch for Xbox realms.
The patch is ready and is in certification. However with some additional Xbox crash fixes it needed a little bit of extra time for testing and it will be in cert a bit longer than usual.
We expect it to be out later this week or early next week.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2024, 4:46:00 PM
Thanks for the update.
Man...... Well thanks for the update!
Communication can be so simple ;-)
Then it is not yet in certification if it is still being tested? Which patch should come then?
On the PC we are already at 3.23.1 Hotfix 3 and on console?
Does it make Xbox one s playable? Because the lag is extremely bad. On top of being hyper pixaleted.
I wish it wouldn't take y'all this long to update us on it but it's better late than never.
On that note, I wish the official X account would've give us some updates from time to time-even if it's just saying "hey, it takes us a bit longer than we thought".

Just.. communicate

Have a great day
Better late than never I guess. Feed the PC community first then throw some scraps out for the console peasants, is that how it works? I will have to admit that the game hasn't been acting up today. Seems to be rather smooth for a change. Guess there should be a thank you in order.

Just throw us a bone every now and then and let us know what's up, that's all we ask.

Cheers!
Last edited by zombieclod on Jan 24, 2024, 11:04:06 PM
Updates! Hazaa! I've been really excited for this patch. Thanks for thinking of us with this post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
PC folks got another patch today. 3.23.1B now? Guess ours might be here by Monday? Be nice to have it for the weekend though!
We have some catching up to do!
Last edited by zombieclod on Jan 25, 2024, 9:27:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info