[3.24] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

I hit 38/40 and level 100. Thanks for the build.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Apr 30, 2024, 5:38:29 PM
"
RageBall wrote:
Absolutely loving the build. Doing great on gear, but was wondering if anybody has tried crafting +1 frenzy gloves through graveyard and how they went with it? Tried playing around with it on craftofexile and not having a whole lot of luck.

Cheers

Loving the build so far, today I made some double fractured +1 frenzy bases and will share my method, hope it helps. I based my graveyard craft on the +1 frenzy / crit multi gloves recipe you can find on YouTube and in the item library of the graveyard tool. Was going to go for fractured attack speed but went for a resistance after checking it in craft of exile as it's much easier to hit and AS can be forced on later.

I adapted the graveyard template for the +1 frenzy / crit multi gloves, here's the layout I used https://necropolis.pathoftools.com/04c05c73-068c-488d-832b-df3d35973f42. Each glove had 62% to hit frenzy and 75% chance to hit a resistance suffix. I did 4 additional items crafted and 3 of the 5 gloves hit +1 frenzy with a T1 resist.

You can finish crafting these bases using the methods in the notes section of the Tarkis' POB. I used zeal essences and hit T1 flat ES with a resistance and settled for crafted %ES. Getting better than this gets expensive, requiring eldritch currency or meta mods. locking prefix and harvest reforge speed is a 50% chance of T2 or better attack speed which is worth considering. First gloves is what I'm rolling with for now., might craft one of the other bases later to upgrade.

"
13ullOnParade wrote:
"
RageBall wrote:
Absolutely loving the build. Doing great on gear, but was wondering if anybody has tried crafting +1 frenzy gloves through graveyard and how they went with it? Tried playing around with it on craftofexile and not having a whole lot of luck.

Cheers

Loving the build so far, today I made some double fractured +1 frenzy bases and will share my method, hope it helps. I based my graveyard craft on the +1 frenzy / crit multi gloves recipe you can find on YouTube and in the item library of the graveyard tool. Was going to go for fractured attack speed but went for a resistance after checking it in craft of exile as it's much easier to hit and AS can be forced on later.

I adapted the graveyard template for the +1 frenzy / crit multi gloves, here's the layout I used https://necropolis.pathoftools.com/04c05c73-068c-488d-832b-df3d35973f42. Each glove had 62% to hit frenzy and 75% chance to hit a resistance suffix. I did 4 additional items crafted and 3 of the 5 gloves hit +1 frenzy with a T1 resist.

You can finish crafting these bases using the methods in the notes section of the Tarkis' POB. I used zeal essences and hit T1 flat ES with a resistance and settled for crafted %ES. Getting better than this gets expensive, requiring eldritch currency or meta mods. locking prefix and harvest reforge speed is a 50% chance of T2 or better attack speed which is worth considering. First gloves is what I'm rolling with for now., might craft one of the other bases later to upgrade.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I suggest you trying it out frenzy with attribute frac. 50% chance to hit dexterity though(tbh not that bad when we got tattoos) but if you get Int it works with other ephemeral edge int stacking builds.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on May 5, 2024, 11:36:08 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Starting this build in Standard to try it out. Your link for the timeless jewel is only for the temp league. Is there an easy way to get a compatible timeless jewel somewhere? I've tried using the pob timeless jewel finder but I can't figure out how to use it.
"
bloodchills wrote:
Starting this build in Standard to try it out. Your link for the timeless jewel is only for the temp league. Is there an easy way to get a compatible timeless jewel somewhere? I've tried using the pob timeless jewel finder but I can't figure out how to use it.

Just change the league you‘re searching in, I won‘t provide a tutorial for the calculator, try to find a tutorial, but it‘s somewhat straightforward I think
Hi, very useful guide thanks for doing it !

I'm currently crafting items to switch to this build, and i wanted to know if the in which case the forbidden's swift killer are worth it ?
"
Tyrnet wrote:
Hi, very useful guide thanks for doing it !

I'm currently crafting items to switch to this build, and i wanted to know if the in which case the forbidden's swift killer are worth it ?

Never really, action speed boot implicit just outclasses it, you do get a bit of defence by slowing monsters, but it's not worth two jewel slots.

Opportunistic is worth it tho, 25% more damage against single target.
Very fun build. Thanks for posting. Finally finished 40/40 in our tiny group self found league. Ubers were pretty hard, but without suppression, that just isnt the content this build was made for. T17 worked surprisingly well though.

My rings are most in need of upgrades, but corpse crafting them is just so tedious so i haven't done it yet. I am pretty happy with the rest of the gear. Especially for what is essentially ssf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info