3.25 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - 100 mil DPS tanky destroyer

Hiya. Thinking of giving this one a try since I am not happy about how squishy many DPS melee builds are. Just gave up on flicker strike (clear) + MS of Zenith (boss) build because while its damage output is off the charts, it has miserable max hits, especially on phys.

So this build with phys to ele conversion damage taken sounds interesting.

However.
It uses only MS? So I assume the map clearing is its weak point and pretty annoying, right? The only time they fork is on rares so basically you are stuck chasing every mob group, stand still, wait for delayed MS impacts and move forward, yes? Might there be some way to speed things up for clear, maybe with fork support or stuff?
No critique, just asking.

Thanks!
Last edited by Jasmira on Sep 3, 2024, 5:35:40 AM
if you want to have better clear with ms you need to scale proj speed, instead of "adjacent animosity" take "longshot" with proj speed mastery.
Hi, I finished building my character with Grace, the survivability improved a lot, but it still feels like something is missing that would allow me to comfortably farm, for example, T16 maps Glacier with 8 mods under Exiles. Each time, either the character dies, or I have to try really hard to complete the map.
Here is my character's PoB: https://pobb.in/QsbylPtif7kG
Is it even possible to make the character strong enough to "AFK" everything?
Is there a leveling PoB? :)
Thanx m8
yo thanks for the build, was wondering how the interaction between Arns Anguish and Ralakesh works, do I still get the stats from enduring charges or are they gone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info