3.23 Falling Zombie Totem Hierophant (Every Minion+Totem Enjoyers Dream)

Hello my fellow lover of minions, I mean totems, I mean, wait what?

BUILD LOG VIDEO BELOW

I have always clung to wild minion builds every league (Reaper Jugg, Flickershade Occultist, and BAMA ELE Guardian) to name a few!
Incorporating both my favorite playstyle and totems is something I have always wanted to do but it wasn't really possible outside of SRS totems and that only makes so much sense right?

This build is SUPER CHEAP, extremely easy to gear due to the uniques being so attainbable in trade, and can scale quite a bit more from what I'm thinking with under 20 div worth of currency. It can handle Eater, Exarch and surely shaper and maven but I haven't played enough yet to get there this week!

-Theory of the build-

We summon 4 totems as a Hiero and let the zombros do the rest!! Multiple totems is an option for better mapping but I felt it completely un-needed.

We fully utilize our Spectres and our Carrion golem
-3 Spectres to start
-1-Perfect Guardian Turtle (you must name him/her)-Free Determination, 5% Phys damage reduction, Cool Ass Spectre
-1-Perfect Forrest Warrior- Free Onslaught, Culling Strike, (downside screen spam of molten strike)
-1-Demon Darpy-Phys damage reduction (switching to haste tiger+arena master) most likely soon.
-1 Carrion Golem-This guy keeps our feeding frenzy(10%more minion damage) up 100% of the time+ flat phys for our raining zombies
-1 Animate Guardian-I have 2c invested in mine. The typical endgame setup is best with a Corrupted Leer cast, Corrupted Windscreams, Sporeguard (non chaos damage as extra chaos aura), Curse on hit rare gloves with enfeelble or punishment, and a Dying breath till we can afford a kingmaker.

3 Curse setup with Arcanist brand (Vulnerablity, Flammability, Assasins Mark)

Pretty squishy at first as we get geared but the turtle helps our lack of auras a good bit as does enfeeble on the AG.

ELE Flasks are 100% needed to fill current gear unless you wanted to focus on res vs bone ring damage+Rumi's

Amulet will be jinxed juju for the mitigation(Ironwood annoint for now) Then we will be grabbing a Ashes for the quality (% for minions to deal double damage due to gem)

Our chest will be how we scale most our damage (%20 chance for minions to deal double damage due to Saqual's Nest / Aspect of the Avian)
+6% from tree
+5% from 4 clusters
=50+% chance for minions to deal double damage per hit

We use spirit offering to further scale our minions crit/damage as well as using it to keep arcane surge up.

We will utilize a +1 totem shield for now ( will experiement with Mataa's Teaching in main hand and mon'te in off hand also but think the totem is better for now

Recent changes 12/16
-Added Stone Golem+Guardians Blessing+Vaal Haste on a +8% quality 3L shield setup and it added a TON of DPS.
Upgrades Soon
-Saqawal's Nest
-Baron Setup+Strength stack to 1k

Upsides of the build-
-Mon-treguls grasp is INSANE(Splodey clears very well)
-Fresh meat works
-Amazing utitlity spectres availiable

Downsides as of now

-Can't be calculated in POB
-semi squishy and can't take every hit like most builds
-not a zoomer but could be turned into a faster version quite easy
-that is it!!!

Gem Links-
Spoiler
Raise Zombie of Falling + Fresh Meat + Minion Damage + Pulverise + Melee Phys + Spell Totem Support
Carrion Golem + Feeding Frenzy + Minion life + Pride
Raise Spectre + Meat Shield + Minion Life + Animate Guardian
Arcane Surge + Spirit Offering + Flame Dash
Vulnerability + Arcanist Brand + Assasins Mark + Flammability
Skitterbots + War Banner + Desecrate

BUDGET-100c or less

POB-
POB as of 12/17

Where you can find me testing the build and pushing it further? KICK.COM/SMOK3D

Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!!!
Last edited by GunSm0k3d on Dec 19, 2023, 3:34:35 PM
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2023, 9:58:11 AM
Hey! love the build idea! It looks pretty nutty as well. I guess I know what i'm doing next. Thank you! Build of the week for sure!
thank you sir!!! Now if only I can get the dang gif previews to work :(

Edit:Quote didn't work RIP
Last edited by GunSm0k3d on Dec 16, 2023, 7:09:56 PM
Just made some solid upgrades and celebrated by hitting 93!!! Highest level on a home brew build and its scaling really well now!!

POB link below

we dropped the demon harpy and added the primal thunderbird for free grace and that felt great with going to saqawals nest and talons!

Will craft a GG endgame set of boots but these will work for beginning to mid budget IMO
uuuuge props to this guy! Looks like he took my build and put a good bit of currency into it. Quite a few ideas in his I like that I didn't even think of so going to some of this and apply it to mine.

Feels good knowing someone yoinked the idea and made it better though 100% lol

Last edited by GunSm0k3d on Dec 22, 2023, 11:06:03 PM
"
GunSm0k3d wrote:
Just made some solid upgrades and celebrated by hitting 93!!! Highest level on a home brew build and its scaling really well now!!

POB link below

we dropped the demon harpy and added the primal thunderbird for free grace and that felt great with going to saqawals nest and talons!

Will craft a GG endgame set of boots but these will work for beginning to mid budget IMO

So what are the 4 spectres you are running now? Am currently playing this build as well.
"
Just_Napping wrote:
"
GunSm0k3d wrote:

POB link below

So what are the 4 spectres you are running now? Am currently playing this build as well.
Nice!!! How are you liking it? I can't wait to put some currency into it. Think we are at over 10 mil dps atm and it feels solid.

I am running the thunderbird, turtle, tiger and forrest warrior atm. Will be dropping the turtle soon though to go full evasion and CI. Going to grab a blood demon and use it for pride then swap pride out for purity of elements I think.

which 4 are you running? And which are you on POE ninja? That level 100 guys build is WILD lol
I am also like 300 strength away from 1k so I can leech with my Baron. I wanted to try and make it unkillable to an extent with prog, 24% instant leech and then the zombies just spamming leech for me.

Might be dumb but want to mess around with some mid game setups I think
"
GunSm0k3d wrote:
"
Just_Napping wrote:
"
GunSm0k3d wrote:

POB link below

Nice!!! How are you liking it? I can't wait to put some currency into it. Think we are at over 10 mil dps atm and it feels solid.

I am running the thunderbird, turtle, tiger and forrest warrior atm. Will be dropping the turtle soon though to go full evasion and CI. Going to grab a blood demon and use it for pride then swap pride out for purity of elements I think.

which 4 are you running? And which are you on POE ninja? That level 100 guys build is WILD lol

I am only lvl 80ish at the moment so probably won't show up on poe.ninja. I am not much of a theorycrafter, but i tuned into your stream last night and saw you made some changes. Thank you for the information
"
Just_Napping wrote:

I am only lvl 80ish at the moment so probably won't show up on poe.ninja. I am not much of a theorycrafter, but i tuned into your stream last night and saw you made some changes. Thank you for the information
Nice! it feels like a blast to me and seeing that level 100 guys setup has me happy about its potential for sure lol

Trying to hit 1k strength today and maybe going CI, wish me luck!!
Last edited by GunSm0k3d on Dec 23, 2023, 12:36:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info