Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

If that's true, that's a great thing
nice
I don't get it, does that mean the actual league end in 2 days ? I wanted to reinstall poe after a break but if the next league start soon i'd rather wait
"
Starfox842 wrote:
I don't get it, does that mean the actual league end in 2 days ? I wanted to reinstall poe after a break but if the next league start soon i'd rather wait

they gonna show what league coming up real trailer in 2 days and probly 14 days timer for new league start
"
kekoyaso wrote:
"
Starfox842 wrote:

they gonna show what league coming up real trailer in 2 days and probly 14 days timer for new league start

Nah, the league start on december,8 on PC but later on console
"
hrakks wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
one quality of life that D4 has that poe should have had a LONG time ago is not needing scrolls. all items should drop identified and there should be no need for portal scrolls. it's 2023 and scrolls are so 1990's

You don't understand PoE.

if GGG makes items drop indentified then people will make lootfilter that search for specific mods on them and then it gonna ruin the economy in PoE.

Before complaining think twice, please.

how can you ruin an economy that is severely flawed and almost always broken in the first place. anyway, that is GGG's fault for setting up the api for loot filters in the first place. and as mentioned earlier, make it identified on pickup
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Amazing it only took 8 years for currency split while trading to be added.
I guess we will get in game items shop in the next 3-4 years very cool.

"
hrakks wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
one quality of life that D4 has that poe should have had a LONG time ago is not needing scrolls. all items should drop identified and there should be no need for portal scrolls. it's 2023 and scrolls are so 1990's

You don't understand PoE.

if GGG makes items drop indentified then people will make lootfilter that search for specific mods on them and then it gonna ruin the economy in PoE.

Before complaining think twice, please.

Bruh currently most end game item filters just show items above certain level 82+ mostly.
Same as certain bases like spine, harbringer bow.
If items would drop identified all the time that would be huge speed up for finding interesting ones, which are still rare to find.
Would that affect game economy? not at all.
Would that be cool to find some dope item for your char? absolutely.
The lack of Bex is quite noticeable.
dang yo this qol is insane
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
*dev check*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info