What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

i honestly really enjoy this season
I'm good with none this going core.

I loved the mood, art and character design of TOTA but I will very, very happily never play it again (though I enjoyed the rest of the league immensely). Tattoos were a great idea but for me personally added too much complexity for too little benefit.

Looking forward to Affliction!
What a shame. It was my favourite league ever and I was hoping it would go core. I really enjoyed this mechanic, tattoos and omens.
Loved the league! I wish it was going core </3
"
TizeNO wrote:
Good, this tattoos to strong to be core. And make only certain builds much much stronger while others who can't use them so much are lacking behind hard. But ofcourse whatever makes people build stronger they can't get rid of it, so normal.

dude, tattoos are cool not because of power creep, but because of diversity and FUN they suggest. Like 10 int|dex|str passives are boring 2013 yr design, and tattoos are customisation type that we love POE so much for.
Just balance them, GGG had more than 3 months to figure it out.
It's better not to come back until we can reset progress.
Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
"
pure hopium here, but maybe tattoos will still be accessible. They said trial of ancestors won't go core which means the league mechanic won't be available. They could possibly add tattoos as drops from other sources.

It wouldn't be the first time... Think about tainted currency from scourge league.
In my opinion some standard content must be cleaned. The is a lot of old content that most players just avoid it. Like tormented spirits, Vaal area, abyss. Make room for new and exiting content that adds diversity and colour to the game. And make a tatoo stash tab.
nice!!!!!!
"
Jekapazul wrote:
In my opinion some standard content must be cleaned. The is a lot of old content that most players just avoid it. Like tormented spirits, Vaal area, abyss. Make room for new and exiting content that adds diversity and colour to the game. And make a tatoo stash tab.

Absolutely true. Like vaal areas and tormented spirits were introduced 9 years ago. They are just boring and outdated. Almost noone runs them even after rework...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info