[Xbox] 3.22.1 Hotfix 2

[Xbox] 3.22.1 Hotfix 2
  • Fixed a bug in Trial of the Ancestors Matches that could cause the instance to lag.
  • Fixed 2 instance crashes.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2023, 8:42:10 AM
Hello POE team, new player here - this is my 1st league.

Overall I think Xbox version of your game is very good, I’m glad it has 4k support thx to Xbox one x patch in the past. That being said, there is currently a big flaw in your poe app while running on Series x (I can imagine it is probably the same on series s, can’t confirm it tho).

You can’t leave the game on wait and go to menu or watch something etc even with a character in the city/hub area. It used to freeze the game at the moment of returning to the poe app. After recent patch it straight up crashes the game completely. Are you aware of this issue? Please fix it :( I’m trying my best not to leave poe app while playing but sometimes I forget. It’s just something very uncommon. I’ve never encountered such issue before.
Last edited by veelqnexus on Sep 10, 2023, 8:38:41 AM
They haven't been able to fix this yet. I'm sure they're aware of it. I'm on series S and have the same issue. You can't leave the game for 1 second. This was never an issue before. It appeared when the new league started
"
mmmyummymmm wrote:
They haven't been able to fix this yet. I'm sure they're aware of it. I'm on series S and have the same issue. You can't leave the game for 1 second. This was never an issue before. It appeared when the new league started

I understand, I only played for a bit before league started (was just testing the game, checking settings etc.) so I didn’t realize it is a new issue. Thx for confirming, it’s also on series s. I hope it will be fixed with next patch/hotfix.
Last edited by veelqnexus on Sep 10, 2023, 1:29:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info