Ancestor Challenge Rewards

sa
cheap af. . skip
Move over D4,!PoE bad. Rewards are pretty disappointing, but all good things come to an end.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
porfavor un poco mas de cariño, que tengan diseños impresionantes no limitara mi compra de puntos o packs , al final es la novedad , y pues rewards mejores motiva mas a jugar.
Looks like something done in 10-12 hours.

Passing the league.
This has to be the most uninspiring rewards yet...

Good though as I can completly ignore the challenges.
"
Rafe13 wrote:
This has to be the most uninspiring rewards yet...

Good though as I can completly ignore the challenges.

You stole my comment, I agree 100%.

Only good thing- no FOMO, tier 2 helmet challenge will be enough for me. Sad.
Jebaited
MAYBE after so many Seasons i found a new favorit MTX Armor Set <3<3<3<3<3
"
Ariklan wrote:
Imagine getting a free MTX set from challenges and still complain.

Alternate universe: Devs release challenge rewards and its just titles and hideout decoration - ppl going WOOOT NO ARMOR MTX? FK THIS SHIT IM OUT.

Peace :)

P.S - yea I can totaly see POE2 druid wearing that.

I really think that you are missing the point here. Free stuff is always good especially when basic cosmetics cost an horrendous amount of money. But challenge rewards are things that keep a lot of players engaged for a long time which this game desperately needs to stay attractive - there are few things worse than a dead league. Looking at the negative feedback in this comment section a lot of people are disappointed especially because GGG showed that they can do better (Kalandra-rewards for example). People seemingly shere want something to grind besides playing for the sake of playing.

and what's wrong with people demanding a unique and memorable reward to look back at in the future?
Last edited by Querillo on Aug 18, 2023, 2:18:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info