New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

No info on Anomalous Faster Projectiles, did you realise that nerfing a gem that is used by almost no one was kinda stupid or am i missing something?
"
Issarelias wrote:

That 78% less is not specifying hit or attack or anything. It's global damage - all damage - includes the ignite damage.

As I understand the wording it is not "global", it says the "skill" does less % damage, which should not include its ignite nor any other non-linked skills or other damage sources. And since Ignite is based on the base damage and not the final calculated % hit damage, it should not affect the ignite damage.

"

The base duration of ignite is 4 seconds. The burning damage over time is 90% of the base damage of the hit of fire damage (before increased and more multipliers and resistance calculations), per second.

Sadism! SADISM!!!! Wohoo!!!

I love Sadism!!

GGG finally seems to like me.
"
UndeadShaper wrote:
"
Alyosiki wrote:
more than one year of no balance change. And I don't think these support gems will change it now. You made us exited and then misled everything. Like, really, why? I love GGG, I love PoE, but I get older. I played this game since Open beta day 1, mb miss 3 or 4 leagues in a past 10 years. Likewise, I just want to be more excited about a new league, and I don't ask much. I don't need a new hollow league mechanic (Lake of Kalandra) but just change these meta please.

They killed the minions. And we lost one of the most important YouTubers. I thought they would draw conclusions and change something. But it looks like they, like Blizzard, are not interested in the opinion of the players at all and do not want us to have fun. I am extremely upset by this boring patch. To be honest, looking at BG3 online, I'm not sure if it's worth launching a new league now..
It's sad to see that a significant class in the game is just dead at the moment FOR NO REASON.

The new content of the game does not fill the maps themselves, this is another mini-game. But unfortunately, we will not get any variety for the maps. Such leagues are not interesting to me personally.

But out of love for GGG, I will still go in the first days so that Steam has a high online :D

Yep.

Still hoping here of spectres coming back.
Missing them.

Was fun to play.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 16, 2023, 1:24:12 PM
love the "show differences" button, looks super clean
Best bow skills to use with locus mine?

Sadism with CA?
"
Madace wrote:
No info on Anomalous Faster Projectiles, did you realise that nerfing a gem that is used by almost no one was kinda stupid or am i missing something?

mage skeletons
Any suggestions for a totem skill for avenging flame? I also wonder if proj speed lets them fall faster like rain of arrows
I forgot how dead minions were until reading these comments.

FWIW, I'm very +1 the patch notes, and these new gems. All good news and positive changes... despite minion-mains still getting the middle finger.

If anyone else is living the winion struggle, Poison SRS is our life now. It's fun and chill, would recommend. Temp chains's nerf (darn near the only thing that got nerfed) of course hurts it... but it should be totally fine anyway.

Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Aug 16, 2023, 5:47:41 PM
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info