Will PoE 2 fix everything?

Honest question
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Jul 30, 2023, 7:07:28 AM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 12:34:33 PM
In terms of what context? It's LITERALLY two different games now like it's not even close least in the beginning.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
In terms of what context?

Like, will it fix world hunger?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
impulze3 wrote:
Honest question

Yeah it will fix everything exile dont worry we got navali back.
Necropolis league G.O.A.T
wont fix your grammar sadge.
"
SerialF wrote:

It already fixed it
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Short answer: NO

"

Start for use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence instead of opening the loudmouth.
poe look to have fix moving skill teleport spamming and 1 shot the hole map

and offer a more a challenging and engaging combat

also player have reason to party now , player will have to respect monster and the world and not skipping everything like is nothing ,
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Jul 30, 2023, 9:27:38 AM
lol. lmao even
Depends on what you mean by "Fix." And "Everything."

Will it be a (somewhat, at first) slower-paced game with objectively better visuals, a much stronger campaign, a dramatically improved skill system, better monster design, and a much greater diversity of builds with a broader skill gradient than PoE1? Yes.

Does that "fix" anything about PoE1? Depends on who you ask, especially since Path the First is now its own separate game largely unaffected by Path the Second. So in that respect no, Path the Second will fix nothing about PoE1.

Is it a solution for people who think PoE1 has gotten completely out of hand and generally find little joy in chasing the next 100M Pinnacle DPS nonsense carousel where the only way to 'win' Path of Exile is to be so overgeared you stop being able to play Path of Exile? Yeah, sure looks like it'll be that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info