PoE2 omg, seeya Blizzard...

Wow, what an amazing show so far, and what an unbelievable showing of how to make a Fresh, Original, Inventive, Powerful, ARPG that just blows D4 out the water.

Ive played Diablo's since 1997, playing all games and expansions for years, but only played D4 for a week.

Cant wait for PoE2 to hit Beta and get into that amazing looking content, AND without the $100 price tag to boot, outrageous...

GGG take my money now youve earned it just for PoE original and the years of entertainment youve given me and continue to give me (even when PoE2 hits).

I especially love the way Micro Transactions carry to PoE2, stashtabs etc 10/10.

Take a bow Chris and the whole team, you people are #1!!!

KiaKaha !

EDIT: Spelling mistakes...
Last edited by KiaKahaNZ on Jul 29, 2023, 2:53:56 AM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 2:53:40 PM
well if d$ did not kill itself in a nex year. poe 2 will definitely hit it hard
Agreed, its self inflicted by Blizzard.

Compared to GGG, their attention to detail and their attitude towards their customers / fans is terrible.

Add to that the price and its a no brainer for PoEs value.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
well if d$ did not kill itself in a nex year. poe 2 will definitely hit it hard

well written
Easy industry when your competitors are shooting themselves in the foot out of greed and politics. No wonder there is so much projection and jealousy towards devs making games like BG3. There is a huge disconnect now with the balance of realistic business profit and quality with passion.

Sadly some devs get away with it due to past laurels and no matter what they will make huge profits because of the franchises past and the battered syndrome of players refusing to believe it can get worse.
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 30, 2023, 5:52:55 AM
"
poeGT wrote:
Easy industry when your competitors are shooting themselves in the foot out of greed and politics. No wonder there is so much projection and jealousy towards devs making games like BG3. There is a huge disconnect now with the balance of realistic business profit and quality with passion.

Sadly some devs get away with it due to past laurels and no matter what they will make huge profits because of the franchises past and the battered syndrome of players refusing to believe it can get worse.

to be fair BG3 with tuckable bears and gender politics is off-putting.
All these post containing unrestricted PoE/ PoE 2/ GGG praise that gets contrasted by Diablo 4/ Blizzard supposed failure are cringe and show a huge Diablo complex, hovering over this game and playerbase probably since forever. Please stop.
Last edited by Rabarbar_Lichy on Jul 30, 2023, 7:35:33 AM
hoho bg3.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 30, 2023, 7:36:22 AM
omg dodge rolls, spinning meteor, no ms flask, recharge flask at fountain, no bench, chaos orb remove/add modifier and much more amazing!
"
All these post containing unrestricted PoE/ PoE 2/ GGG praise that gets contrasted by Diablo 4/ Blizzard supposed failure are cringe and show a huge Diablo complex, hovering over this game and playerbase probably since forever. Please stop.

too see how legendary game like diablo 1 and 2 become trash its amazing and sad.
and if you rly like blizz after all it done. well i guess its good to have no standards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info