whats the idea behind new guardian

For some builds Radiant Faith is a huge defensive nerf.

If you stack ES, you can reserve your life and your mana. Doing so and taking radiant faith with flesh and flame was a good defensive boost (a bit too strong).

My char right now has 45k armour because of it. With this only change, it will drop to 19k armour. A big hit for one little change.

ATM it's converting 160% of life reserved, it dropped to 25% of mana, it seems a bit brutal, for a 7k life char, gaining 11k flat armour with it, it will now be 1k max if 4k mana (~1100% nerf to flat armour given).

It was a perfect match with Ivory Tower, now it's not. Expecting forbidden's prices to drop, and need to find another defensive replacement.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jul 30, 2023, 3:33:10 PM
Radiant faith nerf is huge let down for me lol, my build got kicked in the nuts hard. Guess I’ll die a lot more in 3.22 (From 40k to 20k armor zzz)
"
Sephiloss wrote:
For some builds Radiant Faith is a huge defensive nerf.

If you stack ES, you can reserve your life and your mana. Doing so and taking ATM it's converting 160% of life reserved, it dropped to 25% of mana, it seems a bit brutal

Looking through all my guardians on standard they had about 3k life and 1k mana, so they will all be going from 4800 down to 250 flat armor bonus (before multiplied by aura effect determination etc)

Thats a 95% nerf....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info