We Are Taking A Temporary News Break

I don't really understand what all the hype is about Exilecon. It doesn't really seem to me to be about the fans, more a big publicity stunt. Especially given they insist on holding it in New Zealand, which immediately excludes the vast majority of the world from attending. The rest of us catch bits and pieces of it when we have time from work etc. All the while abandoning the current league, extending it by more than a month with no events and breaking all communication with us. Just seems to me a perfectly designed way of trying to attract new players by getting into game news, whilst completely abandoning most the existing players. I guess I just feel with the amount of revenue I imagine something like Exilecon will generate, they should have a team of people to do it and leave staff free to not abandon the rest of us who either can't go, don't have time for it or are just plain not interested.

GGG have made an exceptional game and they should really focus on what they're best at. Communicating with players and developing POE. Exilecon should be a distant second.
sshhhhhhhhhhh
Hey, weren’t you guys going to resume daily news posts after Exilecon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info