Divination Card Stories Roundup Part 1

thanks for sharing, love reading those stories
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Where is Gauntlet or other events?
Black hole till the Exilecon?
Last edited by Tempodoc on Jun 21, 2023, 6:07:43 PM
"
sumfight wrote:

I've been told Planescape: Torment is a great game, sometime I need to play it.

My div card was more based on the tabletop rpg setting itself than that computer game, and the online server we ran using Neverwinter Nights 2 game (which is more modern than the old PS:T and multiplayer).

But PS:T is indeed a wonderful game, although the game mechanics haven't aged well and seem very dated by todays standard, the story, characters and soundtrack are amazing.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
zorgeisgreat wrote:
Where is Gauntlet or other events?
Black hole till the Exilecon?

Gauntlet's player run and taking a break this league.

That said I would like to see some GGG run events given just how bad D4 was. I can't be the only person that played it during the stress test and decided not to buy it.
Le Toucan Will Return
Any chance we'll be able to purchase divination card commissions in the future? It's been some time since they were removed.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
"
sumfight wrote:
"
aneruok1 wrote:
These are way more interesting than my 6 div cards

I can see from your AV you made the Jeweller's Boon card, what others did you make? Also understandable if you don't want to say.

"
References to the Planescape Dungeons and Dragons campaign

Div Card Stories are some of my favorite posts. Maybe these happened before I played, but Unique Item creators I think would make for some interesting news posts as well.

Sorry it's 8. Gifted Bex one for her cursed words card. Below is images from the design post themselves.

"
aneruok1 wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:
"
aneruok1 wrote:
These are way more interesting than my 6 div cards

I can see from your AV you made the Jeweller's Boon card, what others did you make? Also understandable if you don't want to say.

"
References to the Planescape Dungeons and Dragons campaign

Div Card Stories are some of my favorite posts. Maybe these happened before I played, but Unique Item creators I think would make for some interesting news posts as well.

Sorry it's 8. Gifted Bex one for her cursed words card. Below is images from the design post themselves.

Oh man, this is like a treasure trove. Thanks for sharing!

A Dab of Ink I've always enjoyed the playfulness of the art a lot.

I don't think I have ever turned in Reckless Ambition and had to look up where it dropped.

The Eradicator.

It reminded me I forgot to turn in my cards I got during my vaal temple farm this past league

Your Jeweller's Boon card will always be fondly remembered for 5 linking my first good chest of each league in the past.
Last edited by sumfight on Jun 20, 2023, 5:34:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info