So frustrating :(

Less difficult than I thought at first but there is so much in the game that is annoying 😅
The way i mostly do leveling solo from 95 to 100 (prob not the best solo way).
Tree spec into Abyss (Pit nodes + 50 exp and all of the increased monsters nodes), did also Strongboxes and Harbingers (all of the nodes), nodes for 4 use Sextants and Scarabs chance to not consume and all of the Eldritch nodes (pick the one less rippy for u). And last nodes for Fortune Favours the brave pack size.

Used sextants for more packs and sold the good ones i got in a proccess as for scarabs i used Rusted Ambush, Harbi and polished abyss and whatever elder/shaper influence. With Fortune favours the brave always selected.

This way while running Cemetery i usually got 1% exp per map and was quite safe.

Though build i'm doing is a rly good mapper with nice defences while mapping so the only death i had from 95-100 was due to very bad d/c.
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
Less difficult than I thought at first but there is so much in the game that is annoying 😅

This is what the players who love it like, and the players that don't tend to find other games.

Path is a game of infinate complexity, love it or hate it, but don't expect it to hold your hand or explain much.
I think the highest level I've got is 92 or something along those lines. I tend to get bored fairly quickly. With that said a lot of people seem to hit 100 within a week of a league launch playing SSF. I have no idea how they do it. I think like many of you said that it just comes down to knowledge of the game, to know what you can do and what you shouldn't be doing. Along with serious optimization of the time spent in the game doing maps etc quickly.

Not a big fan of the xp death penalty as it's a lot more punishing for "newer" or more casual players than for those who know the game well enough. It's just one of those really ancient mechanics that died out since it barely fill any purpose to have. If you want a challenge then you pick hardcore, then you don't have to worry about losing experience lol.
Delve is a nice way to XP fast to reach lvl 100.. A lot of mobs without 35 dmg/res boost like in rare Maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info